Homebrew What version of A9LH does the Plailect guide use?

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a thread. What a huge, extensive, 2-post-long thread. Congratulations. By the way, I don't think it really matters what version it is, as it's the same version everyone else has - assuming they followed Plailect's guide; which everyone does.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a thread. What a huge, extensive, 2-post-long thread. Congratulations. By the way, I don't think it really matters what version it is, as it's the same version everyone else has - assuming they followed Plailect's guide; which everyone does.
"Everyone" as in all the people that did it AFTER Plailect's guide? A9LH existed before the guide..

BabyBichu

Trophies
Website
babybic.hu
XP
Country
United States
Actually it doesn't matter since u could put SafeA9LHInstaller in payloads and update A9 using the stages of non-screen-init versions afterwards.

Logan Pockrus

Knawledge is key.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Everyone" as in all the people that did it AFTER Plailect's guide? A9LH existed before the guide..
I know, but out of the people who have A9LH, there's such a huge majority that followed the guide that the minority might as well not even exist (the minority being the ones who developed it or already knew how to install it...both of which have few representatives in the game of majorities).

Kyojin

#include "brain.h"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you just replace the files of SafeA9LHInstaller with no-screeninit before installing A9LH? Just making sure.

Absolutely! You just need to replace payload_stage1.bin and payload_stage2.bin with the ones from the no-screen-init fork.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E