• Total voters

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on the food.

Usually Knives/forks (for western food), ometimes chopsticks (for asian food), and sometimes spoons (for soups etc)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Twiffles said:
Fork/Spoon 75% of the time. The other 25% is just straight hands (even eating rice and stuff). It's weird, I know. Maybe it's cause I'm Asian?
unsure.gif
Asians tend to eat with their hands a lot. Usually with fish or something fried...? Am I right or wrong? Cause I am Filipino asian and everytime we get fried fish or barbequed something... I usually eat with my hands.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
MY BARE HANDS!!

And sometimes this twisty fork thing for for Spaghetti, you push a button and... twizzletwizzletwizzle!

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
YEAH its true, we use bare hands (most asians usually do) but it depends on the food, you cant use hands on eating foods like spaghetti. I usually use spoon only, rarely a fork.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I use everything. Spoons and Fork for most stuff. Knife for like cutting stuff. Spork because our school's too lazy to get normal utensils. Chopsticks in Chinese and Japanese restaurants. (I'm usually the only one who uses them) For some strange reason, even thought I'm Filipino, I don't like eating with my hands.(Even though every single person in my family uses their hands) Except for stuff like chips, sandwiches and pizza and fries and stuff.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Fork and... spoon? What crazy world is this?

I use a knife and fork for most main meals, unless it's something like ribs or other meat that's on bone, in which case I use my hands. If it's something like steak or chicken breast, I'll usually cut it and then just stab it with the knife in order to transport it from the plate to my mouth. Sometimes chopsticks when I'm eating asian food.

Can't say I've ever really used a spoon for eating something other than ice cream, although I've never been a big fan of soup.

tenchan4

Trophies
XP
Country
80% chopsticks
20% whatever is appropriate

I recently got some Korean metal chopsticks, because I thought they'd be cool looking and durable, but they taste like metal. Go figure huh? Its like galvanic shock with every bite.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Law said:
Fork and... spoon? What crazy world is this?

I use a knife and fork for most main meals, unless it's something like ribs or other meat that's on bone, in which case I use my hands. If it's something like steak or chicken breast, I'll usually cut it and then just stab it with the knife in order to transport it from the plate to my mouth. Sometimes chopsticks when I'm eating asian food.

Can't say I've ever really used a spoon for eating something other than ice cream, although I've never been a big fan of soup.

Fork and Spoon, because a lot of people eat rice. Rice isn't popular in the UK. Think about that. Rice is either eaten by Spoon and fork, hands, or chopsticks. See.... just because you country doesn't do it doesn't mean what you guys do is universal.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm adaptive and will use the proper utensil depending on where I'm eating at. I use the spork or a nork for American Food but will eat the traditional way at ethnic restaurants or when traveling overseas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts