What up to the GBAT crowd

gixxaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to say getting a free ds lite in about 10 hours and found your site on google and thought it was a awesome source for info. I think i am gettting a G6lite and passkey 3 tomorrow or well placing an order for one. Was wondering cheapest/most reliable place. Oh and i am from the US. Thanks for your time in the reviews and faqs departments and all your help so far.
-D

gixxaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok well i was reading a little more, and am not sure if i should go m3 or g6 ? I got a new pink ds so i assume its the newer firmware

ugly_rose

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, cheapest place... can't help you there. I ordered mine from the most expensive by free will. Why? Because I had it in my mailbox the next day!
wink.gif

So I can't say other than that http://shop.01media.com/ is reliable but it comes at a price... hehe

Hmm, people outside the European Union (EU) can order the G6 lite + Passcard for 149 USD from there
ohmy.gif
grog.gif

gixxaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that, kick trading had it but on back order and winsux had it with passcard for about $117. But being from the US it seems local sellers are not around so much. I am going to call this place in VA tomorrow and see what they can do since there site is all butchered up.

gixxaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a G6lite combo from RHN on Sun. I hope it comes soon... i have a ds lite now with no games.... how boring huh?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1