What up to the GBAT crowd

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gixxaman, Oct 8, 2006.

1. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    Wanted to say getting a free ds lite in about 10 hours and found your site on google and thought it was a awesome source for info. I think i am gettting a G6lite and passkey 3 tomorrow or well placing an order for one. Was wondering cheapest/most reliable place. Oh and i am from the US. Thanks for your time in the reviews and faqs departments and all your help so far.
    -D

2. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    Ok well i was reading a little more, and am not sure if i should go m3 or g6 ? I got a new pink ds so i assume its the newer firmware

3. ugly_rose

ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 7, 2006
    lol, cheapest place... can't help you there. I ordered mine from the most expensive by free will. Why? Because I had it in my mailbox the next day! [​IMG]

So I can't say other than that http://shop.01media.com/ is reliable but it comes at a price... hehe

Hmm, people outside the European Union (EU) can order the G6 lite + Passcard for 149 USD from there [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    I saw that, kick trading had it but on back order and winsux had it with passcard for about $117. But being from the US it seems local sellers are not around so much. I am going to call this place in VA tomorrow and see what they can do since there site is all butchered up.

5. gixxaman
    OP

gixxaman Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2006
    United States
    Ordered a G6lite combo from RHN on Sun. I hope it comes soon... i have a ds lite now with no games.... how boring huh?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice