What up to the GBAT crowd

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gixxaman, Oct 8, 2006.

Oct 8, 2006

What up to the GBAT crowd by gixxaman at 5:33 AM (610 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. gixxaman
    OP

Newcomer gixxaman Advanced Member

United States
    Wanted to say getting a free ds lite in about 10 hours and found your site on google and thought it was a awesome source for info. I think i am gettting a G6lite and passkey 3 tomorrow or well placing an order for one. Was wondering cheapest/most reliable place. Oh and i am from the US. Thanks for your time in the reviews and faqs departments and all your help so far.
    -D

2. gixxaman
    OP

United States
    Ok well i was reading a little more, and am not sure if i should go m3 or g6 ? I got a new pink ds so i assume its the newer firmware

3. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    lol, cheapest place... can't help you there. I ordered mine from the most expensive by free will. Why? Because I had it in my mailbox the next day! [​IMG]

So I can't say other than that http://shop.01media.com/ is reliable but it comes at a price... hehe

Hmm, people outside the European Union (EU) can order the G6 lite + Passcard for 149 USD from there [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. gixxaman
    OP

United States
    I saw that, kick trading had it but on back order and winsux had it with passcard for about $117. But being from the US it seems local sellers are not around so much. I am going to call this place in VA tomorrow and see what they can do since there site is all butchered up.

5. gixxaman
    OP

United States
    Ordered a G6lite combo from RHN on Sun. I hope it comes soon... i have a ds lite now with no games.... how boring huh?