notnarb

Not narbing it up
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So I have longish (just getting past my eyebrows, and thus, pissing me off), very fine, straight, bright blond hair, only problem being that I am of the male variety. My last two haircuts weren't all that great and so I figure that I should bring in a photo next time which should be real soon. To the left you can see a picture of me that is a little over a year old although that picture made me look younger then I was (I am 17 now btw).

I'll take a new picture tomorrow since my camera phone only takes good pictures in the sunlight.
Would you look at that I have some photos of me from disneyland on new years that should suffice.
27zyixu.jpg

(for those curious, this is part of a group photo with the implication of goatse, not me attempting to dismantle the 'O' of California)
rh0jtk.jpg

This haircut originated as somewhat of a bowlcut (ick) and slowly grew to look like my hair normally does. The main problem with my hair, I've found is just how fine it is. When it is about as long as it is in those photos, I can straighten my hair straight out of the shower with a towel.

I am open to any suggestions (example pictures would be great), even hair product suggestions (that aren't terribly expensive), but no dye
dry.gif

Edit: I'll wait to see what responses I get here, then I'll probably seek out a forum better suited for this type of question

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
welllllllllllllllllllllllll you could go with the classic CHER look..

n3aybdbo11f46y4qapq.jpg
nyanya.gif

other than that your hair aint really long enough to do massive amounts of work to!?

maby get it a bit shorter and spiked??

or maby the classic David Beckham look

v4ru02p6eioy71awdagx.jpg

yeah crap pic but you just want hair pics!

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
War said:
^ Don't go for that one, you'll receive a lot of homesexual insults.

Oh, I almost read it as 'homosexual' and wanted to post a sarcastic comment. My bad.

If I were you, I'd shave a horseshoe. You'll be the talk of the week! Jason Alexander FTW.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
notnarb said:
Eon-Rider said:
UltraMagnus said:
Yeah, that's the one I would go for.
You don't know how badly I want to go into a haircutting place with a picture like this
smileipb2.png

I say DO IT! .... but no doubt they will say GROW IT FIRST!

if you have the money you can get any style you like
smile.gif

btw its called a BARBERS for men or a HAIR SALON or HAIR DRESSERS/HAIR STYLIST for women although men can also get theirs done/styled at woman's salon's afaik so long as you pay
smile.gif

what about a Bart Simpson look?

21te7onfrtzpb72vf39.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-