What still runs well on Xbox One compared to Series S/X?

Akumara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have a business with 3x XB1's and I'm slowly upgrading them all to Series S/X models.
Instead of selling these older consoles, what else would they be good for at the moment?

When i ran halo network-link games on these older consoles, there were freezing issues and long-load times. I'm looking to keep 1 or 2 of them in my house for multi-purpose such as PLEX and maybe xbox/360 games. Any thing else anyone can recommend having loaded on these older machines (I don't want emulation UNLESS i can pair/connect other genuine old-school controllers)

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
the only thing i can think of is, maybe Xbox One's are more likely to be hacked "sooner". Series S/X models are just better Xbox one's.

i mean like Nintendo always does different type of consoles. Sony is some where in between in that CPU and what not is different, even then Sony is just starting to do the same thing as well.

Alagara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fortnite is always a low compute option so you could keep the consoles in production.

For home use though, streaming video apps are still supported across all your major platforms like HBO, Twitch, YouTube, etc.

If nothing else hang on to a console or two because 10 years from now you're going to have one hell of an emulation machine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol