SarcasticOP

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all!

I just replaced an HDMI port on an Xbox series S and pin 14 is showing a value of .786 when it should be showing OL. I made sure there was no bridging and there is no connection between that pin and any other pin. Not sure what could be causing this to show this reading, but I have had the same issue on two Series X consoles but the issue only appears when the Southbridge board is attached. What could be causing this issue? I am not sure where to check, so if anyone can at least point me in a direction to start looking, I would appreciate it!

EDIT: After thinking on this, I realized that all of the consoles that have had this issue also had to have pads repaired by running Jumper Wire to the pins from the traces. I am using UV Mask but it is not contacting pin 14. Just some more info for you guys.

Last edited by SarcasticOP,

testerfan

Trophies
Website
www.fixxmaster.com
XP
Country
United States
Pin 14 shouldn't be OL on Series S/X systems, and the diode reading you're getting is normal, see schematic
Untitled.jpg

Reactions: BigOnYa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol