Hacking What SD Card size should i get to use emuNAND

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
128GB, no, cant afford them. i already said, im going with 32GB, they are natively supported by the 3ds without special formatting, and its more than i need.
But thanks for all your replies!

ur gonna need 64.... Bravely Default takes up some space....Monster Hunter

Save up....

Id rather have the space and not need it, than need it and not have it.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have monster hunter on the gateway itself, and i plan on doing the same for bravely default. i have a 32GB in the gateway already. plus, its only $15, by the time i could fill that up, ill already have another $50, maybe even $100, depending on how much i spend between now and then.

Ralph1611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have monster hunter on the gateway itself, and i plan on doing the same for bravely default. i have a 32GB in the gateway already. plus, its only $15, by the time i could fill that up, ill already have another $50, maybe even $100, depending on how much i spend between now and then.

good deal then:wink:

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.cia's, VC, Y'know... maybe some videos, and flipnotes i make, music, sometimes i even backup a file or 2 on there if i have nothing else, so i like to keep 2 gigs open at all time.

Just a heads up, the only video player out there right now (that I'm aware of) is the one that's integrated into sunshell, and it requires the video to be converted to a semi proprietary format...audio is currenly only supported in .wav (and derivatives of it too, i think .aiff, etc.) I'm sure this will get better over time, just a bit of a warning in case you had intentions of dropping media on there right away.

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads up, the only video player out there right now (that I'm aware of) is the one that's integrated into sunshell, and it requires the video to be converted to a semi proprietary format...audio is currenly only supported in .wav (and derivatives of it too, i think .aiff, etc.) I'm sure this will get better over time, just a bit of a warning in case you had intentions of dropping media on there right away.

if i wanted audio i would use mp3's because maybe youre really oblivious to the fact that the 3ds has an audio player built in. and by video i meant 3ds camera videos, because i like to mess around with it, i dont care if the quality is bad. but i might try to get some videos on sunshell, but i dont care that much, because i have so much technology that i can watch movies on, plus on the new 3ds that i use, allows you to watch videos in the browser, in 3D if the video supports it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8