What regrets have you been living with?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's cool guys. You don't have to be open about it, just post whether or not you have any and if they're major ones.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Regrets dont we all have them? I seriously dislike liars who say they don't have any lol

Mine were about friendship, trust, betrayals... its like if I didn't make that one stupid decision, things would been much better for me right now.

But what is better?

Life living with full of experience or life being so safe with everything else but without life experience?

Now I feel old and bitter about it =/

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Latest regret? My procrastination which led to a whole lot of mess. Didn't realise it til it was too late, when almost nothing can be done to rectify it. *sigh*

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
Will I do have some regrets its just to heavy to throw all that pain into GATemp its to personal and a big burden to read for some ,but I will be willing to give some advice for those who are younger than me or those who are clueless about life.

Lets just say that I had a really bad experience of people around me that taught me to believe in my opinions and my intuition , so here you have it , don't let anybody tell you what you should do about your life and never regret it just move on and learn from them because no body knows how good you are but your selfe.

Reactions: Sterling

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not going back to see my father before he died. i told him i'd be back at least once before i left for home. i still get upset about it and its been about 4 years. not terribly upset, but still it bothers me.

he died of lung cancer in june 2009, i seen him about 2 weeks before he died while i was in that area. i do not regret not going to watch him die, i honestly don't want to encounter that at any time. i did go to his funeral though.

MegaBassBX

The Noble Sate User
Trophies
XP
Country
not going back to see my father before he died. i told him i'd be back at least once before i left for home. i still get upset about it and its been about 4 years. not terribly upset, but still it bothers me.

he died of lung cancer in june 2009, i seen him about 2 weeks before he died while i was in that area. i do not regret not going to watch him die, i honestly don't want to encounter that at any time. i did go to his funeral though.

Thats really painful :(.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I regret not paying an extra 20p at kfc to get a larger drink and a larger portion of fries.

Reactions: Gahars

Prophet

Resident Black Militant
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I regret dropping out of high school. The situation wasn't really in my control, but I still wish I could have found a way to stick it out. It made college more difficult; it felt like I had to claw my way to my degree, working my way up from a community college to a more prestigious university.

A more trivial regret is I wish I had learned to play an instrument when I was young.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I had a crush on a girl when I was in 8th or 9th grade, don't remember exactly when it happened, but I remember exactly where. One day, after everyone had left the classroom, I was about to leave, she blocked my path. Then she asked me what I wanted. I simply told her she was in the way and I wanted to leave the classroom.
I regret so much not telling her about my feelings towards her then.

That's the first thing I regret among other things. But for me, that one would have made my life different probably.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It was probably at my 2nd or 3rd grade. There was this handsome boy who looked over me, sometimes even defended me from other boys. I didn't really know neither understand at the time, but I somewhat developed feelings towards him. One day some classmate said that he (the boy) liked me. My reaction was not the best since it was new to me, to like and to be liked by somebody... The year ended and he changed school, thus we lost contact.
Years later (6th or 7th grade) we met again. Not that I disliked, but he was obese and I didn't recognize him at first. He died not much time later from leukemia (more than 10 years ago).

I regret not have lived this feeling to the fullest while I still could, yet I think how could I if I just wanted to play?

I'm a guy.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried some spaghetti cheesestrings today. I regret buying them now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1