What is your favorite SNES game?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SMRPG, hands down. Bought by my mom on clearance, but introduced me to the world of RPGs in general.

Of course, years later I realize just how easy a game it actually was, but that doesn't detract from its awesomeness.

Other contenders include U.N. Squadron for horizontal aerial shooters, and Tetris Attack for puzzle gaming.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
DanTheManMS said:
SMRPG, hands down. Bought by my mom on clearance, but introduced me to the world of RPGs in general.

Of course, years later I realize just how easy a game it actually was, but that doesn't detract from its awesomeness.

Other contenders include U.N. Squadron for horizontal aerial shooters, and Tetris Attack for puzzle gaming.

Super Mario RPG... Ahhh. what a great game.

Lemme just leave this here:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECv7i-6bChI&feature=related[/youtube]

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I think that's just a more pleasant-sounding version of http://smrpgremix.ytmnd.com/

(turn down speakers before clicking)

EDIT: Or maybe the YTMND version stole from that video. I honestly don't know, and at this point I don't really care. Still an awesome soundtrack no matter the origin.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
+1 for Super Mario RPG

One of my favorite games of all time. It is just so freaking fun. Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story shares a lot of the RPG elements of SMRPG, and I ended up enjoying it a lot. The Paper Mario series is also phenomenal and shares aspects introduced by SMRPG.

Mario RPG's are just awesome.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Chrono Trigger, but theres so many SNES games I love. Yoshi's Island, Sim City, Pilotwings, and Final Fantasy VI are some of my favorites.

felixsrg

Temp's Ghost
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Mine will always be Terranigma, there are a lot of great games for SNES but I just love Terranigma, oh and Top Gear would be 2nd
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 27th is going to be good entertainment first presidential debate