PS1/2 What is up with credits on KH games?!

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All 3 games that are on the PS2:
KH1,Re:CoM,KH2 had issues during the end credits of these games.
I have retail games of KH1 and KH2 and I got a burned copy of Re:CoM.
All 3 had the same issues during the credits which start skipping, eventually freezing!
It wasn't that big a deal with most KH games with the exception of Re:CoM because I needed to save Sora's progress to begin Riku's.

What's funny is that even BBS on the PSP had this problem during the credits.
Seriously like wth do they have in the ending credits that makes all KH games skip like that, it just can't be a coincidence since my psp get its too.

So far only Days seems to have come out just fine.

Anyone have an explanation for this?

admotonic

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I've played 1, 2, 358/2 Days and am nearly finished Re:CoM and I have never experienced this problem. I've also played 1 and 2 multiple times and still no issues. Could it possibly be something to do with your playstation?

TheDestroyer

GBAtemp's Official Keyblade Master™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue over Kingdom Hearts 1 that is lagging then freezes during credits (I bought it 'Used' at Gamestop so..). I bought a new copy and it worked well. I don't think that would be the best solution for you but you may have problem with your lenses. And is your BBS retail? if no, then that might be the problem itself. If yes, then I don't know what say cause I have a retail copy and so far it's working well. I've been playing KH games and no problems so far except the Used KH1.

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is that, even with FMVs most of the time they work right but I'm having a hard time believing that this is more than a coincidence because this has only happened during the end credits.

If my PS2 did in fact have problems then the opening credits should prove that as well.

The problem begins and ends with all PS2 KH end credits.

Synt4x3rror

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had a problem at the ending of kh1, but I reolved it by not using cheats (turns out ansem isn't that hard to beat)

for the other games I never had this problem

eh... bad luck?

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Synt4x3rror said:
I had a problem at the ending of kh1, but I reolved it by not using cheats (turns out ansem isn't that hard to beat)

for the other games I never had this problem

eh... bad luck?

KH1/2/Re:CoM/BBS all had problems on the end credits only.

I doubt it's bad luck.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something might be wrong with your PS2? Not sure. Has to be an odd coincidence that it's also happening with BBS.

kirokun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it really be the PS2?

Every game plays fine, cutscenes, gameplay, etc... but once I reach the end credits on all games it starts glitching up.

NumberXIIIEdwin

Jack In! MegaMan, Execute!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Could it really be the PS2?

Every game plays fine, cutscenes, gameplay, etc... but once I reach the end credits on all games it starts glitching up.

Could be the disc. I've had retail versions of KH 1,2 and Re:COM and I've never had a problem with the games from start to end.
unsure.gif
As for Birth by Sleep,if the game is downloaded and not retail,that might be the problem. Either that,or you must have REALLY bad luck.
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome