Hacking What is this error that occurred in picofly *=* (it is not anywhere)

Gabrielvvplay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I had installed picofly (in hwfly format) and so far so good, I just lost touch on the switch, I don't know why. I was playing pokemon fine until it started to crash and I pressed home and it turned off, I turned it on again and it gave the error *=* and I went to search the table and the impressive thing is that it does not have it in the table, what could it be?? and how to solve it??

Sim1_

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
have the same problem at my first attempt,all measure with multimeter diode mode are around 0.8xx (in guides i find values between 0,5 and 0.9)

iacka

Trophies
XP
Country
I had installed picofly (in hwfly format) and so far so good, I just lost touch on the switch, I don't know why. I was playing pokemon fine until it started to crash and I pressed home and it turned off, I turned it on again and it gave the error *=* and I went to search the table and the impressive thing is that it does not have it in the table, what could it be?? and how to solve it??
View attachment 384752
Did you end up fixing your issue? i have this on a switch lite, boots ofw, doesn't glitch though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q