Hacking Hardware Problem with V1 picofly

Samoritos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello guys,
I’ve an problem with the following case..
I solder the picofly tiny (the version with the 3 47 capacitor) on my V1 unpatched switch.
So far good. It seemed to worked.
I can boot into hekate. But every time the

‚ your Emmc is initialized in slow mode’
Read write fails :2

I recheck everything but it seems it’s all okay.
Then I go back to hekate (of course the error still appear) and made a backup of my nand (boot1/2 - the 30gb one) and also save keys with lock pic.

Also I create an emunand.. but I can acces OFW and also not the CFW. If I click ofw in hekate he gave me an ‘unknown pkg1 error’ also when I click on emunand. My files (Atmosphere/hekate …. Are all up to date).

Then I disassemble the picofly chip and everything.. then I can boot into ofw like a normal untouched switch. Then I put the chip back on the board.. again emmc in slow mode.

Then I thought maybe I messed up with the emmc chip and solder directly on the mainboard.. then he just blink yellow few times and stay black… he don’t even boot into hekate anymore. So I put everything back and solder it again on the emmc chip… again he goes to hekate but the emmc slow mode and also now SD slow mode.

What can I do? I’ve the picofly tiny with the 47 ohm resistor.
I really have no clue.
Also I try an different picofly tiny.. in case maybe the chip itself is damaged..

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I'm going to assume this is the same symptoms available on OLED. You need more than 47R on the data lines.

jrok96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where did you grab your 3.3 and ground? only reason i ask is if its from the cap above the microsd its likely causing your issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Currently asked for mecha mote iinchou mm my best friend to be translated but I also want to ask...