Hacking what is the newest version of cioscorps?

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmmm so I am on 3.2 u and have the ios 60 shop channel updatre installed....do I need to uninstall anything to put the new cios corps on my wii or can I just install this over it.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly i recommend staying away from cioscorp, and just using the DVD\USB loader, its more stable and safer But if you are going to use it, Never Uninstall the Custom Wads, always install over them.

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a backup loader you can either use from HBC or install it has a channel, and run all your backups through with just one CIOS installed. the loader i recommend is Neo gamma R4,

Also backup Loading Softmod is 3x Loading Speed and USB Loading is 6x+ loading, I'm not sure why you dont want to use the USb Loader but it is the best,

If you need any more info, you can search here on this site and find everything you need

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
Honestly i recommend staying away from cioscorp, and just using the DVD\USB loader, its more stable and safer But if you are going to use it, Never Uninstall the Custom Wads, always install over them.

I couldn't help but noticed your reply and I want to make sure I don't run into any future problems. I've never had a problem with cioscorp so far, what is unstable about cioscorp?

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats unstable is the Users using it, and the fact that it installs 20+ trucha signed IOS's on your Wii, which gives problems with the newest hackmii installer, To many people uninstalling IOS's these days.

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the thing is all my extra hard drives are full or in use and I dont really want to update from 3.2 yet.

robman62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out, It is my dvd writer it is messing up on some games, re burning games at lower speeds fixes the problem for me.

Chemodile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Juanmatron said:
But CIOSCORP in my opinion, is a crap. Because CIOSCORP replace the originals IOS of Wii and this IS TO DANGEROUS. I prefer SoftChip.
I've used different versions of CIOSCORP on both 3.2 and 4.0 and have never had a problem with it. The fact that so many idiots here try to uninstall it by removing every IOS on their system doesn't make it dangerous, it makes it a rather hilarious form of natural selection.

Also Softchip is a horrible comparison, it doesn't even do the same thing as CIOSCORP.

kLiNiKaL

Dr. Greenthumb
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jamaica
a updated corp would be a good idea i dont think its been done since like rev8 or something...

never the less i just took all that shit of my system, USBLoaderGX is all i need.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-