Hacking what is the newest version of cioscorps?

madtamski

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I know, if "someone" would pm some instructions to someone else who can compile wii code (I've only managed to compile one thing and that was waninkoko's BL 1.5), then maybe he/she could take this up?

wink.gif

*edit* v1 was handy for me installing GHWT DLC from a patched ios38, and I still love the backup disk channel loading functionality...

Scarfish

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Do you guys have any trouble with some games using CIOSCORP? Some games that wont run or what that you want a new CIOSCORP?
I have v1 installed here and never had a problem with any game. V2 gave me problems with Mario Kart. IOS36 from CIOSCORP v2 lets you play dual layer dvd's I guess but that was exactly the ios that f*cked my Mario Kart up.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scarfish said:
Do you guys have any trouble with some games using CIOSCORP? Some games that wont run or what that you want a new CIOSCORP?
I have v1 installed here and never had a problem with any game. V2 gave me problems with Mario Kart. IOS36 from CIOSCORP v2 lets you play dual layer dvd's I guess but that was exactly the ios that f*cked my Mario Kart up.

I personally have never had any problems with cioscorp. I play mario kart all the time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too