Hacking What I need to do when I get PS3 for hacking system

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am still waiting for my friend get one for me for offer. So before I get PS3 from my friend, I need know what kind homebrew or something I can look up the report system like Wii for SysCheck. So where I can find it and get start?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
The PS3 needs to be on 3.55 in order to put CFW on it. If it's on the latest firmware (4.21 I think? Or 4.11 I forget) then you'll need an E3 Flasher to downgrade (which can cost about $90). To play newer games you'll need to upgrade your Console to a DEX (developer) console, and then you'll have to repackage newer game discs in order to play them.

So basically you'll probably never hack your PS3 unless you get a console with 3.55 and buy a E3 Flasher and open your PS3 up and downgrade it.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow...sound like it hard for me to do this. But I want save my money for my future life. Where I can find version in PS3? Oh by the way, is this same design as PSP? If it does, then it will same place as PSP?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh wow...sound like it hard for me to do this. But I want save my money for my future life. Where I can find version in PS3? Oh by the way, is this same design as PSP? If it does, then it will same place as PSP?

Don't worry. Reincarnation probably doesn't happen. So you don't need to save money.

Reactions: 1 person

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have pacients, the E3 team have talked of releasing a dongle to deal with more modern firmwares, no release date has been set though. As for this lust for games, why not rent some for a while? lot cheaper than buying and you still get to enjoy them

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That being said if your friends PS3 is not expensive get it! you can enjoy playing online for free! You can download demos and stuff; a legit PS3 is a lot of fun.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That being said if your friends PS3 is not expensive get it! you can enjoy playing online for free! You can download demos and stuff; a legit PS3 is a lot of fun.
If I am correct then doesn't ps3 have a free to play 1st person shooter coming out or out I think it was dust something(some number)

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I am correct then doesn't ps3 have a free to play 1st person shooter coming out or out I think it was dust something(some number)
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220029p1.html

Dust 514.

Tom

Gbatemp's Unofficial Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://ps3.ign.com/a.../1220029p1.html

Dust 514.
Yup , I signed up for the beta but no reply :(

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country

Don't worry. Reincarnation probably doesn't happen. So you don't need to save money.
That's what you said in your last life. I slapped you then and I'll slap you again!

Probably the best platform for free games (aside from the obvious, PC) is iOS. Consoles tend to revolve around the standard retail model and are only starting to warm up to the idea of downloadable titles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sorry guys i had to go