Hacking What happens to IOSU exploit now?

erikas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it going to remain private for undetermined amount of time now that kexploit has been released?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
All this time to exploit the Wii U, and it's still a shitty web browser exploit... I guess it beats nothing, but an offline solution would be much better. Even if it was some plentiful shitty 3rd-party Wii U game exploit. Speaking of, NOBODY has found one of those yet? Or are they holding out? The Wii U hacking scene is really pissing me off. The system is already 3/4ths under the guillotine, might as well sharpen the blade already and cut the exploits loose.

D

Deleted-355425

I'm hoping the less then 5.2 iosu will get made and released as its already patched and a write up about it has been released,

D

Deleted User

All this time to exploit the Wii U, and it's still a shitty web browser exploit... I guess it beats nothing, but an offline solution would be much better. Even if it was some plentiful shitty 3rd-party Wii U game exploit. Speaking of, NOBODY has found one of those yet? Or are they holding out? The Wii U hacking scene is really pissing me off. The system is already 3/4ths under the guillotine, might as well sharpen the blade already and cut the exploits loose.

Game exploits would still require online access, as they would only be secondary exploits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: For your steam deck ken?