What happened to Madeleine McCann?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've searched the forums and was a bit surprised when I didn't find anything...
We all know her, but in case you don't, here's the wiki page.

Disappearance of Madeleine McCann

So discuss, what happened to her?

I think there's only one option left, namely the parents killed her somehow.
I remember I've read somewhere that when the police investigated their trunk, they found DNA of Madeleine. It could be false, it could be true, it was too long ago.

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've always thought that her parents killed her. Probably accidentally, but still, they killed her. She *may* have been kidnapped, yes... but if that's the case, I find it hard to believe that she's still alive. Who and how on Earth would you keep alive the most famous missing child ever?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Joey R. said:
I've always thought that her parents killed her. Probably accidentally, but still, they killed her. She *may* have been kidnapped, yes... but if that's the case, I find it hard to believe that she's still alive. Who and how on Earth would you keep alive the most famous missing child ever?

That's exactly my opinion too.
If she was indeed kidnapped, there would at least been some information or an anonymous tip, but now nothing has happened.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Joey R. said:

If she was indeed kidnapped, there would at least been some information or an anonymous tip, but now nothing has happened.

You are saying someone can not be kidnapped with out someone seeing or someone leaving a tip?

Edit: There were probably a couple thousands of tips

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Banger said:
Satangel said:
Joey R. said:

You are saying someone can not be kidnapped with out someone seeing or someone leaving a tip?

Not this one, it's the most famous child and the person who gives a tip gets a lot of money.
Or the kidnappers could just ask for ransom, but that too hasn't happened...

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Banger said:
Satangel said:
Joey R. said:

Not this one, it's the most famous child and the person who gives a tip gets a lot of money.
Or the kidnappers could just ask for ransom, but that too hasn't happened...

Like I said in my edit, there was easily a couple thousand tips if not hundreds of thousands. Just giving a tip does not mean you get money, giving a tip that brings them to finding the girl does, I am sure most of those tips were just guesses in attempts of hoping they were right and if they were correct they get a nice amount of money.

All kidnappings do not deal with some sort of ransom, the person kidnapping could have easily been some extremely sick perv.

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The parents soooo did it.

Also, they really screwed that IT guy that lives near there resort. It really pissed me off at the time how the media was aiming their witch hunt at him.

cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think the parents did it....

look at the evidence.

Sad I know but I dont think they'll ever find her
cry.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Theres not much evidence to show the parents were more than extremely negligent and short sighted from what I read of the case.

The lack of motive, evidence of murder (blood stains, etc), murder weapon, or a body disprove the theory the parents killed her!

Why the hell would they kill their little girl?

How would they be able to hide a body so well, in an unfamiliar place, that over a year later it still hasnt been found?

In my opinion its ridiculous to suggest that a couple of highly educated, well off doctors would go and kill their child!

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
They found her blood in their car but only a dribble which would of been said as a nose bleed or something.
At the end of the day the parents are twats, WHO in their right mind leaves a pair of baby twins and a little girl on their OWN while they go for dinner, they deserved all of the kids to be abucted if that's the case, terrible parents, should be arrested for neglience, who knows maybe thye called someone to take the kid while they were at dinner.

quim69

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
p1ngpong said:
I dunno - ask fred and rose west or the other wierdos who commit infanticide.

QUOTE said:
In my opinion its ridiculous to suggest that a couple of highly educated, well off doctors would go and kill their child!
Oh yes, because "well off" people are beyond reproach. Rich scum are the worst kind of scum.

And highly educated? Well, even the least well-educated person knows you don't leave children alone whilst you go out on the beer. Their years of education were obviously for naught.

QUOTE(Flawsdraw @ Nov 10 2008, 01:28 PM)
At the end of the day the parents are twats, WHO in their right mind leaves a pair of baby twins and a little girl on their OWN while they go for dinner, they deserved all of the kids to be abucted if that's the case, terrible parents, should be arrested for neglience, who knows maybe thye called someone to take the kid while they were at dinner.
Whilst I agree with most of what you say, the children don't deserve to be abducted just because they have scum for parents.

They are doctors and get off with it, which sickens me. If this was a working class family who abandoned their children to go out and get pissed up the remaining children would be taken away by social services. But because it is a surgeon and a gp they get off with it and sympathy poured upon them.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Its hard to speculate really. It all seems a bit suspicious. Regardless of what happens the parents are the biggest pair of cunts ever. What kind of dickheads leave 3 children alone in a hotel room in a forgein country?

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
on my psp so this will be short. i dont thinK the parents would have hidden an accident since as drs they would have known what to do, plus forensics found nothing in the apartment. i doubt they drove her somewhere just to kill her. i think that ickle maddie got scared and wandered out of the flat and then got taken... just like holly and jessica.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I heard somewhere that they gave their children sleeping pills.

My version:

The parents think that the children are an hassle, so to go out with their friends, they give them sleeping pills. Madeline didn't want to sleep, so they gave her more.
They return. Madeline is sadly dead, killed from the sleeping pills. Thinking they're both screwed for life, as they're doctors (a doctor's career is easily ruined by something like that, even if the thing slips as an accident) and that they would lose anything, they think the desperate action of creating a fake kidnapping. They hide Madeline's body somewhere and they call the police. They calmly wait that the media and the police looks somewhere, and they get Madeline's body and put her in the car's trunk (that would explain the dead body smell the dogs found) and probably throw her into the sea.

After that they return in UK, use the "Find Madeline" foundings to pay their House Loan in face of all the people who donated and live a good life staying unpunished.

My english in this entire thing probably fails, so sorry for that
tongue.gif
I hope the general meaning goes thru
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I doubt a pair of qualified doctors would give their three children, all under three years old, a load of sleeping pills.

I think that she was kidnapped, and the Portuguese police were so inept, and so focused on blaming the parents, that they got away.

Honestly the police were so hell bent on placing blame on the McCann's that if they were involved in the disappearance they would have been found out!

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
p1ngpong said:
I doubt a pair of qualified doctors would give their three children, all under three years old, a load of sleeping pills.

I think that she was kidnapped, and the Portuguese police were so inept, and so focused on blaming the parents, that they got away.

Honestly the police were so hell bent on placing blame on the McCann's that if they were involved in the disappearance they would have been found out!
Remember that those "qualified doctors" still left three children alone, in a foreign country.

If they're stupid enough to do something like that, they're also stupid enough to kill one of them with sleeping pills.

flamesmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
I agree with raulpica. Bodies washed up in the sea may never turn up. Espesially if they weighed her down and made her sink. Her body will proberly never be found.

WezG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Theres not much evidence to show the parents were more than extremely negligent and short sighted from what I read of the case.

The lack of motive, evidence of murder (blood stains, etc), murder weapon, or a body disprove the theory the parents killed her!

How would they be able to hide a body so well, in an unfamiliar place, that over a year later it still hasnt been found?

Totally agree, as getting educated makes you a good person, thats why they only allow good people to be doctors, like that other guy (Think he is getting a Sainthood) Harold Shipman.

QUOTE(Flawsdraw @ Nov 10 2008, 02:28 PM) They found her blood in their car but only a dribble which would of been said as a nose bleed or something.

Totaly agree, I think the parents are evil, I think they should be locked up for a very long time, what person can call themselves a human if they leave their kids like that AND the hotel offered a baby sitting service, they even left their other kids at home when they went 'searching' the world for her and going to ask for the Popes help, I dont know if they wanted him to check if any of his church had her locked up or maybe they wanted him to talk to the lord and ask for her safe return, which would be pretty backwards as surely god took her.

Having kids is hard work, if you want to go out doing your own thing DONT HAVE KIDS! Even if they wanted to just have a holiday on there own, they could of left the kids with family or just left them with anyone as they didn't give a shit anyway, she would still be better off.

Loads of kids go missing but they get all the money and sympathy for some bizzare reason, I think they must of either got some really good PR behind them or have some friends high up in a lot of the British press...

WezG

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:

I don't think they got blamed for anything, they didn't get prosecuted for anything, not even neglect/child abuse, they were just made suspects, which is pretty standard whenever a someone goes missing its usually someone they know and family is the first place they check.

Posts merged

QUOTE(p1ngpong @ Nov 11 2008, 08:08 PM) I doubt a pair of qualified doctors would give their three children, all under three years old, a load of sleeping pills.

I don't think they got blamed for anything, they didn't get prosecuted for anything, not even neglect/child abuse, they were just made suspects, which is pretty standard whenever a someone goes missing its usually someone they know and family is the first place they check.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: what's up woke boy