XP
Country
CrimzonEyed said:
Metroid Fusion + Zero Mission

2 in 1 with ds grafic
smile.gif

Amen to that.
yaywii.gif
Zero Mission was great, Fusion was okay too.

A Golden Sun 1 & 2 compilation would also be very cool. I know they already did a Castlevania AoS and CotM 2-in-1 game for GBA, but a re-re-release of that in slot-1 form would be cool as well.
gbasp.gif

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Chaz_ said:
Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire
Metroid Fusion
Golden Sun

geoflcl said:
The DS is the perfect opportunity to make a localized version of Mother 3. I don't understand why they'd tease us with Lucas in Brawl when they've never given us the game.
dry.gif

This is awesome as well.

metroid fusion
and pkm R&S while be cool
and the legend of zelda it`s also cool

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Zelda Minish Cap
Pokemon Ruby
Golden Sun
Kingdom Hearts Chain Of Memories
Driver

driver was a abomination on the gba, just a garbled mess, why would you want to repeat that on the ds? minish cap, is a 2d game so you wouldn't notice any difference, don't even get me started on the pokemon games, why on earth would you want another one? i know ruby was memorable as i enjoyed it myself but leave it on the gba please, no comment on golden sun or kingdom hearts.....

also why would anyone want to ruin perfectly fine old games and rip them apart with gimmericks on the ds? i know i wouldn't chrono trigger didn't fare well on the ds, i prefer the snes version, not a cramped up screen on the ds, just didn't feel right as it's a console game.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
I agree with all of the stated in this thread! Maybe I will buy supercard 2 and get all of them XD
"What isn't broken doesn't need fix" they are great games that not need a remake, they are timeless.

post353

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
All pokemon games/Megaman Battle Networks/ and last i was going to say megaman zero series but the collection comes out on the 22nd so im happy (:

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Street Fighter, Tekken, F-Zero.....you know, all the genre's largely ignored on the DS.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remakes can go so bad, but id say final fantasy III from the snes.. I forgot what one it was on the GBA I think it was final fantasy 5 maybe 6?
Also Golden Sun, and maybe pokemon emerald along with Metroid Fusion and Metroid Zero mission as my runner up's.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only remake that is goind to happend this decade is Pkmn R&S (and MegaMan Zero saga, wich isn´a Remake, is a Repackagin with a couple of new stuff). With time we surely will see some GBA games remakes.
I will like to see a remake of Sekein Densetsu 3 (aka Secret Of Mana 2) for the SNES.
This game never got a release outside japan... it is a shame because a lot of people dosn´t know the game because of that and it´s one of the greatest RPG of Squaresoft.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh