Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok what features do you want in EOS

please post your thoughts
mine:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so what do you guys want in EOS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also what fearutes do you want on imenu
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
remember no spamming

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
joshbean39 said:
ok what feature do you want in EOS

please post your thoughts
mine:
so what do you guys want in EOS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also what feature do you want on imenu
remember no spamming
I'll have a fetcher for homebrew, TYVM
happy.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
SixtySixHundred said:
Ulttimaa said:
For 12-year-olds to be banned from using it.

Don't forget fools who spell it 'feachers'!

Oh, I thought it was some hacker talk about "fetchers" (I put the T in there in my mind), like if it was about pointers and references...

Well, some feature I can think of is just some stats thingy.. Showing a list of "last 5 games played", how much time spent on each game in the card.... stuff like that.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree on the NES idea. But it's not that buggy (I'm pretty sure the only problem with it is DSi XLs).
riverchen said:
Rom trim. Safely. I never trim, cuz i'm afraid the thing will corrupt.
If you're paranoid about it corrupting your ROMs, then you shouldn't trim at all.
NDSTokyoTrim and TinyTrimmer are already safe trimmers (the Jump Ultimate Stars translation is the only ROM that I had that got corrupted from trimming). If it corrupts your ROM, then you could always redownload the ROM.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I would actually like to see a tidier 'grid' style menu layout in 'DS_GAME' mode, (technically not a feature, I know) and a calendar on the top screen like AKAIO/WoodR4.

That spelling mistake in 'NDSGBA' in the (delete) savestate menu. "Delette all game state..." There's only 1 'T' in delete, sort it out! But again, not a feature. It also wouldn't hurt to have touch-screen controls in the GBA and SNES emulator menus.

A nicer 'Plug-in' menu would be good too, but I think 'iMenu' will do for that when it's nearer a finished state.

YayMii said:
If you're paranoid about it corrupting your ROMs, then you shouldn't trim at all.
NDSTokyoTrim and TinyTrimmer are already safe trimmers (the Jump Ultimate Stars translation is the only ROM that I had that got corrupted from trimming). If it corrupts your ROM, then you could always redownload the ROM.

NDSTokyoTrim has never let me down. Was great when I had my R4 and the biggest SD card I could use was 2GB.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also, not really a feature, but they really need to fix the input lag on their emulators. I'm pretty sure the iPlayer's GBA emulator didn't have nearly as much input lag as the DStwo's.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
YayMii said:
Also, not really a feature, but they really need to fix the input lag on their emulators. I'm pretty sure the iPlayer's GBA emulator didn't have nearly as much input lag as the DStwo's.
An update on their features would be nice. The GBA emulator has been the same one since the card was released, I think it's about time they update it.

joshbean39

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
YayMii said:
An update on their features would be nice. The GBA emulator has been the same one since the card was released, I think it's about time they update it.
yea the last time they updated it was when i got the card in june

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: