PS1/2 What DVD Burner do you use for burning PS2 games?

sonic209

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already got my blank DVDs ready and all.
me too now i just have to wait for that swapmagic disk and slide card
i hope yours turns out great and hopefully you wont have a hard time installing the dvd burner.it took me about an hour
wink2.gif

oh well good luck with yours
wink.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They are all plug and play. Plug it in and away you go , god knows why it took him an hour to plug in an ide cable and power cable
blink.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country

sudeki300

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i use a pioneer 111D the best on the market or used to be.i think the pioneer 112D has taken place of the 111D.never had one bad burn with this burner in fact i have two of them and the one on my laptop....................sudeki300

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Omg, I am SO pissed off right now. I finally got my burner that I've been waiting SO long to get, right? So I'm extremely excited, I open the box, and I find the burner, and an install CD... but that's it. There's no USB cord, no power cord, no nothing.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
blink.gif
relax.

What's the exact problem?. You have a laptop? , hence you wanted a external drive?. That's no problem , just grab a cheap external enclosure for the drive and problem be sorted.

If you have a desktop pc , I don't see a problem. Just open it and stick the drive in.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yes, I have a Desktop. Actually, Armadillo, can you go to my other thread in the computer section of the forums? I feel like you'd be able to help me sort this out. I'm really freaking out over here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo