Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
1.) The "temp" is from when GBAtemp hosted roms, it only hosted the latest roms so roms were only available for a short period of time hence the "temp"

Link5084 said:
Nobody bothered to change it since this place turned into a DS Flashcart resource site

2.) This place turned into a scene release + GBA flashcart site long before the DS was even a rumor.

3.) If you don't like the GBA then GTFO.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The Worst said:
1.) The "temp" is from when GBAtemp hosted roms, it only hosted the latest roms so roms were only available for a short period of time hence the "temp"

Link5084 said:
Nobody bothered to change it since this place turned into a DS Flashcart resource site

2.) This place turned into a scene release + GBA flashcart site long before the DS was even a rumor.

3.) If you don't like the GBA then GTFO.
The Worst said it all......I prefer they left it like this, wouldn't like if they changed it into NDS or something else..

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
silent sniper said:
it isnt that nobody bothered to change it, it's that they wanted to keep the name to stay true to their roors.

I need to find a way to get Roor products shipped to the US. They are sooo pretty. Glad that Temp supports the Roor
wink.gif

I know, typo, but REALLY funny typo if you know Roor. JFGI.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc