Hacking What do you think are the best homebrew apps i should have?

admiralsfan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really dont have any apps except visual boy advance, starfall (which isnt even any sort of game or anything), and well...thats it, so what else do you recommend me having?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Homebrew Browser, with that one you can get many games, emus, MP's, and/or utilitys directly from the teknecal server to your SD, starfall, you need to be on 3.2 to begin with, you press exactly at the same time B and 1 to get the selection screen, and the install everything, except the BGM and the Black Screen, press 2 to get those installed and never use that one again, but it doesn't mean you can erase it....!!!
smile.gif

ashesburn

Trophies
XP
Country
Really depends what you want to do. But yea, Homebrew Browser allows you to download homebrew programs.

For me personally, I love the WAD Manager.
smile.gif

davidsl_128

GBAtemp Brightsider
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
MPlayerWii is a must-have. The intreface could be way better, but it can play many video formats. Perfect to watch downloaded movies on a bigger screen!
laugh.gif

Chemical_Warfare

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wii_128 said:
MPlayerWii is a must-have. The intreface could be way better, but it can play many video formats. Perfect to watch downloaded movies on a bigger screen!
laugh.gif

i agree, i get a better video quality from my wii to the tv than i do from my comp to the tv.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1