What do you guys think of the dentist?

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
Most of them are straight up profiteers who perform unnecessary procedures to line their pockets thanks to the combination of ignorance, fear and power of authority they wield over the general population.

If you know what you're talking about and check em when they say "It looks like this" and offer a differential diagnosis they shut their mouths real quick and ask about your professional interests.

Mechanics are the same where they try and baffle the average man with lingo to extract as much money as they can for doing as little as possible. Same scam, different clothes.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harsh Lunatics. :angry:

Mine doesn't even give me a chance to close my eyes as he begins to pull at them roughly. Thank god for the numbing shots [though I still feel a little pain]

Oh, they are pulling ALL of mine [9 in total] to get me dentures, so I can eat better.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well my name may mean I'm a devote Christian, an atheist, or something entirely different. I don't capitalize any of the letters, even changed them on psn and live, because I don't think I'm God.

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pinky is from pinky-winky, which is what gDrive, CellophaneLunacy used to call me for being a floyd fan and writing in pink. gDrive is from that one garyopa site, maxconsole? I left there quite some time ago. some of the people on there were extremely rude. garyopa was nice to me though, so I have mixed feelings about his jailing. I don't think he deserved jail, but maybe a fine, I guess.

Reactions: AncientBoi

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The dentist I go to is super nice and chill, and actually cares about his patients, fixed a crown and broke off a bit by grinding it down a bit to make it easier to chew. Previous dental office I went to before this was awful and they botched the crown I have in the #31 tooth.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to hate going, when I was younger. The cleanings would hurt, my gums would bleed, and I might have a cavity. I hated it.

Then, one day, it hit me. “Ok, I hate the dentist, I should really follow their instructions and maybe it wouldn’t hurt when I go for my next cleaning.” I thought.

I ended up doing that and it didn’t hurt the next time. My gums didn’t bleed, and my mouth wasn’t sore. I really liked that and felt proud that I did such a good job. My dentist was pretty proud too. See, I’ve never had braces and my teeth area really nice. The dentist said that I have really nice, strong teeth and that I should really take better care as I am pretty lucky.

I don’t mind going now.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Depends, I guess. My previous dentist was nice and kept things in a way that seemed more casual than business. Sucks though, because he was wheelchair bound and that interfered with some appointments. Tried going to a new one and they kept trying to shove shit that cost a lot of money in my face. Need to get some work done, but can't find a dentist that isn't all about the money.

aoikurayami

dysfunctionally intimidating
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Numbing feels very weird.
Inserting my inear headphones after a filling was super odd.
I could've gotten a tatto or slap myself and feel.. nothing.?

What I think about dentists ?

This:
3d3be7d6-1df6-4837-9db7-d96331643fab.jpg

boot3

Internet trash
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Numbing feels very weird.
Inserting my inear headphones after a filling was super odd.
I could've gotten a tatto or slap myself and feel.. nothing.?

What I think about dentists ?

This:
View attachment 319669
That’s weird, I’ve worn my air pods after a filling before and I didn’t really notice anything out of the ordinary (besides my mouth being numb of course lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.