What do you do for living?

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm a full time student.. It's exam period now, I really shouldn't have time to game but I always manage to find time.
I think the strange thing is people who can't find time for their hobbies, if they truly enjoy doing it then they will make time to do it.

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TeenDev said:
I'm a pr0nstar, and I have a lot of time.

For real?
THat must be a great job
grog.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a full time student and moocher off of my parents. I have loads of time to game, but I go through phases where I play all the time and everywhere. I'm not in one of those phases now...thanks to school.

frown.gif
, pray for me my fellow gamers, that I finish up school and am able to devote all my free time this summer to writing and gaming.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
I'm a security officer working 12hr shifts
biggrin.gif
If I'm on nights I play 360,DS, have net access, TV, freeview, movies and best of all no one bothering me.
If I'm on day shift I just play DS and surf teh web.
Sometimes I can't believe I actually get paid, pretty good pay at that.
Downside is the hours I do: 7 shifts in a row and get 3 days off, then 7 again but 4 days off. Rotating. Forever.

D

Deleted User

Thug4L1f3 said:
I'm a security officer working 12hr shifts
biggrin.gif
If I'm on nights I play 360,DS, have net access, TV, freeview, movies and best of all no one bothering me.
If I'm on day shift I just play DS and surf teh web.
Sometimes I can't believe I actually get paid, pretty good pay at that.
Downside is the hours I do: 7 shifts in a row and get 3 days off, then 7 again but 4 days off. Rotating. Forever.

sounds a little boring but kind of cool, i want your job.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
TeenDev said:
sounds a little boring but kind of cool, i want your job.

Oh it is very boring, if I didn't have all this stuff I wouldn't do it. If your not happy with your own company or really into games, movies etc. it would be horrible.

^Thats also my shit heap of a car on the right. Posting from the office right now lol

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I work at a metal stamping factory. It has eaten all my time. That's the main reason for me passing on the task of updating the cheat.dat to Narin. I only have time to play games and be active on the forums on the weekends mostly now.

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
moozxy said:
I'm a full time student.. It's exam period now, I really shouldn't have time to game but I always manage to find time.
I think the strange thing is people who can't find time for their hobbies, if they truly enjoy doing it then they will make time to do it.

same here, exam period are pretty harsh, still i refuse to sacrifice my hobbies for it, it has no scene to live when life is no fun

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I work first 10 days of every month in one of the biggest local banks..My job is to supervision this big machine that stuffs envelops, and packs them..It's a shitty job, but when machine goes down, or breaks (and that's very often) I play GBA..This month I completed Summon Night on my job!!

But it is just for the time being..I actually try to get myself a graphic designer job, but lack of working expiriance is big problem for me..Sooner or later, I'll get the job, and then I'll be happy..

The Worst

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
GBAplace.net
XP
Country
United States
I lift up heavy boxes. And sometimes I have to push this vacuum around.

I only work between 24 and 32 hours a week so i *have* time but not really, b/c i spend at least an hour a day practicing guitar. It's also Playoff season for hockey and basketball so that eats up most of my free time

acoustic.digital

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i'm a cook in an italian restaurant, and i work only part-time (thank god!).
it's still around 30 hrs a week, mostly nights, ao there's not much time left for anything else.
still have to make music too, ya know? : )

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a student.

work once a week at local tennis club as a Junior Tennis Supervisor.
its mostly talking to random kids and their parents, standing around watching them play tennis, helping out when there is a problem, cleaning up at the end. in a nutshell, another easy but incredibly boring job.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sit behind my computer, fill out surveys, and passively get revenue from some of my websites' advertising. It's not exactly "good pay" but I've gotten GTA4, a game boy micro, flashcarts, tons of microsoft points, tons of wii points, etc, to fuel my gaming desires. Gaming Lagoon is pure awesome
smile.gif
I encourage everyone, especially students, to try it out, getting stuff from there is really easy once you get used to it. Theres a link in my sig.

But I'm also a student. ):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh