What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
For me Freinds
@AmandaRose
@godreborn

where-s-waldo-toys_u-L-F98SQ10.jpg

Wavy

Splatana Stamper Enjoyer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just beaten Touhou 8: Imperishable Night's second path, and damn was it satisfying. It took a lot of attempts, but now it's the first Touhou game I can confidently say I've beaten. Somewhat unfortunate that my controller was acting up on Kaguya's final spell, but I was still able to beat the game nonetheless.

Time to do the extra stage now =)

th005.png
th006.png

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was yesterday, but I've been playing FF7 PC with the SYW and NinoStyle mods which are stunning btw and I managed to beat the Midgar Zolom at the earliest opportunity for the first time in my life, went through the Mythril Mine, recruited Yuffie, fought at Ft. Condor, and now I'm about to finish up with Junon when I get a chance.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was yesterday, but I've been playing FF7 PC with the SYW and NinoStyle mods which are stunning btw and I managed to beat the Midgar Zolom at the earliest opportunity for the first time in my life, went through the Mythril Mine, recruited Yuffie, fought at Ft. Condor, and now I'm about to finish up with Junon when I get a chance.
if ft. condor is the place with that minigame where you repel monsters advancing towards the ft, it's a pita at random times. I'm at the final dungeon, where I can't make it to the final boss. I think my party is underleveled, probably missing all the best weapons, and I don't think I have any lv 4 limit breaks.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd been feeling the urge lately to come back to Shovel Knight, after not playing it for some number of years. Took a bit of warming up, but then I beat Propellor Knight's level - not sure if I got stuck there before or just got distracted. I did the bonus level that needs the flying dagger as well, and it looks like the tower thing is next so maybe I'm getting near the end.

Reactions: AncientBoi

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I finished Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon & Red Sun....3 times each. It was torture. I got most stuff but I didn't 100% it, and I don't have the drive to do so. I've done enough and it was tedious as all hell. I was gonna go 5 and 6 next back to back, but I think I'll take a break from the series for a bit before I do.

Nathan95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just completed Cyberpunk 2077 and collected all the legendary clothing. I took a lot of time getting all of them and even had to use a few online guides to complete the game. I'm confused between Horizon Forbidden West and Elden Ring now? I am open to other suggestions as well.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been sick for the past two days, so I've been in bed. feeling better today. anyway, I just got to the final dungeon in tales of arise with less than 1,000 gald. haha, I've been having to farm items and sell them whenever I got this low. I thought the game was going to be insanely tough with no gald from battles, but I've managed to accumulate around 700,000 gald altogether/throughout the game according to my in game records. it will be my first completed game on the ps5, once I beat it, so wish me luck. :)

• Wow
Reactions: AncientBoi

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Came back to Stephen's Sausage Roll, after some years. Really like this puzzle game but it's hard as nails. But today I finished the ~5 remaining levels of the first island that I was stuck on before. Hope I manage to keep progressing, even tho it's only gonna get harder.
Also got it streaming from my computer to my Switch, so now I can play it handheld, which is obviously the best way.

Reactions: godreborn

PrinceOfBrains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, nothing, but last night I finished Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and loved it. The combat was a ton of fun (and reminded me the tiniest bit of Ninja Gaiden in some ways), the plot and dialogue were absurd, and the overall creature/world design was awesome. I'm gonna go play the original Final Fantasy so I have a little better context for the plot, but FFO was awesome!

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today, nothing, but last night I finished Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin and loved it. The combat was a ton of fun (and reminded me the tiniest bit of Ninja Gaiden in some ways), the plot and dialogue were absurd, and the overall creature/world design was awesome. I'm gonna go play the original Final Fantasy so I have a little better context for the plot, but FFO was awesome!
I bought that game for the ps5 recently, but it was digital since I saw that you had until I think the 18th to get the preorder dlc. I had also forgotten about the 2 and get 1 free sale on target, amazon, and gamestop. they all have different games available, but that was one of them.

PrinceOfBrains

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought that game for the ps5 recently, but it was digital since I saw that you had until I think the 18th to get the preorder dlc. I had also forgotten about the 2 and get 1 free sale on target, amazon, and gamestop. they all have different games available, but that was one of them.

If you're into character-action stuff at all, I think you're gonna have a great time! The jobs and stuff are all super fun and the combat is interesting - it's a little slower and more deliberate than something like DMC/Bayonetta, but you still have a lot more agility and flexibility than you would in a more hardcore Soulsbourne kind of experience. (Plus, the plot and dialogue is exactly as ridiculous as you've heard.)

Reactions: godreborn

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ACCOMPLISHED.. absolutly nothing.

I think [but not sure] it's because.. I didn't turn on the console to it, nor even picked up my controller. You think that might be the problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1