What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Daemauroa

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The clover ending is even more screwed up. But yeah, that Luna route was a bit of a twister too. Sigma snapped, I loved it.

I would like to say that i haven't finished a single ending yet, so could you refrain yourself from posting spoilers? because now I am think why Sigma would snap. oh and I got a ''to be continued'' which is something you could say that I have accomplished, however, I am not that fond of cliffhangers...

now following the betrayal route green-betrayal-red-betray/ally ( not sure now which to pick). and I just finished the escape puzzle, which was IMO one of the best so far.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Beat The World Ends with You on Normal for the possibly 10th time on Normal difficulty.
I've beat it only once on Hard and I can't even get to the second week on Ultimate, so...great game.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Finished all of the Challenges in Gravity Rush with Gold Medals. Aww Yeah...!
OR9u9.png
All That Glitters, baby!

lufere7

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Spent all day playing (and finished) G-Senjou no Maou. It's a great game, not my favorite VN but definitely top 5, the ending was amazing.

xeronut

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
United States
Finished Dead Money DLC for Fallout: New Vegas. As much as I love Fallout, I'm chomping at the bit to finish Lonesome Road and the main story for Caesar's Legion; the bugs, freezing and unfixed glitchiness really have turned me off of Bethesda titles (so much so that I'm looking to wait until the Ultimate Edition for Skyrim is out to even open the copy I bought back at launch).

Also, I finished designing the base I plan to build if/when RedPower 2 gets a MC1.4.5 release. I'm building a prototype on my 1.2.5 server now, but it'll be so much more fun to play with ThaumCraft & MystCraft (sans age-gen bugginess).

gameshark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just played the psp version of Jetpack Joyride with my own made cheats and it is brilliant.

see it here where i made the video for youtube

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got all the Trophies in Gravity Rush. Platinum Trophy, Aww Yeah...!

IyBOW.png
It's all Relative, baby!

For some reason, I have this mindset that Platinum trophies are just so damn hard to get. But I don't know why. Some of them aren't, a lot of them just require time. I mean, it's no different than getting 1000GS in a Xbox game, and I got plenty of those. Hopefully with Borderlands 2 it will be my third game I get a platinum in. (First being Uncharted 2, second being The Walking Dead)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For some reason, I have this mindset that Platinum trophies are just so damn hard to get. But I don't know why. Some of them aren't, a lot of them just require time. I mean, it's no different than getting 1000GS in a Xbox game, and I got plenty of those. Hopefully with Borderlands 2 it will be my third game I get a platinum in. (First being Uncharted 2, second being The Walking Dead)
Yeah, getting Platinum can be pretty damn insane sometimes. This is my first Platinum Trophy by the way - I don't have a PS3 and I bought a Vita only recently... but now all my attention will be directed at Uncharted, since Gravity Rush has nothing more to offer (outside of perhaps DLC, but I'm not getting that yet).

Pro tip for other Gravity Shifters - when looking for Ghost Travelers... just get a guide. Seriously. I found half of them when I looked myself and I wondered why I can't find the rest. When I looked their locations up, I stopped wondering - sometimes they're in very, very cheap places. Same with the bosses - if you miss them by a few inches, you can actually go outside of the map boundries sometimes, which is something you instinctively try to avoid as a gamer.

The challenges and the extra boss fights are tough enough as they are - I feel no shame in using a litte help in finding what I know I wouldn't find myself, no matter how long I looked. :P

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Solved the barriers in OoT for the first time without a guide. The hardest was the shadow barrier, I kept missing with the arrows, and falling off of the disappearing/torch activated blocks. It was satisfying to finally pierce the barrier orb with a light arrow.

Ended up spending two hours fighting Ganondorf and died when he transformed to Ganon. (I used up two fairies fighting his first form...terrible!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol