What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TimothyWedel

Minesweeper and Flatulence
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I finished off a bunch more Borderlands achievements. Now all I need to do is finish two more of those horrid Underdome arenas to clear the rest of the achievements.

I also played some Dungeon Fighter Live so that I can finish my class guide and then a game of Minesweeper before bed.

Reactions: Castiel

RikuCrafter

Trophies
XP
Country
I got up to Day 5 in TWEWY :D

Not much of an achievement, really, but that's what I did today.

I also met up with the Turks after the Zolom in FF7, and started making a Pokemon game :)

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent my 1500th hour in Skyrim today and started another run through of Oblivion. I forgot how bad Oblivion looks when compared to Skyrim. I logged about 5 hours into it. I wonder if I should get the GOTY edition Oblivion for my computer. I'd like to mod it all to hell.

Oh, and I played about 10 matches of CoD. I wiped the floor with people in about 5 of those (meaning my team of randoms and I played well), clutched 3 of them (I carried my team), and was bent over for two of them (we got fucked).

Reactions: 1 person

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, and I played about 10 matches of CoD. I wiped the floor with people in about 5 of those (meaning my team of randoms and I played well), clutched 3 of them (I carried my team), and was bent over for two of them (we got fucked).
I'm a master clutcher. I don't usually do that well - not necessarily bad either - when just playing, but if my team dies and I'm the only one left I usually clutch it hardcore.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent my 1500th hour in Skyrim today and started another run through of Oblivion.
1500 / 16 / 31 = 3.
So, if you played for every waking moment for three months straight, you'd play for 1500 hours. I have no idea how some of you guys pull this stuff off.

Reactions: 3 people

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I spent my 1500th hour in Skyrim today and started another run through of Oblivion.
1500 / 16 / 31 = 3.
So, if you played for every waking moment for three months straight, you'd play for 1500 hours. I have no idea how some of you guys pull this stuff off.

Being unemployed helps.

Reactions: 2 people

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted_171835

Started Monster Hunter Tri again (played like an hour of the beginning before). I'm enjoying it so far.

Played some more Assassins Creed 2. Already clocked 23 hours in the game and I'm still not done. It's longer than I expected.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found every single star coin in world one on NSMB2, and found the cannon to go to the bonus world.
I love taking my time with the game, it really makes me feel like it was worth my purchase. I have an hour and a half into the game, and i have not even started playing world 2 or the bonus world yet.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone