What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Beat Metroid: Other M. Sheesh, it was pretty freaking short... Only took 10 hours, and I'm not even particularly that good, in my opinion.

Anyway, now I'm debating whether I want to move on to Prime 2, or take a little break from Metroid... Maybe I should get back to my Skyward Sword run (still haven't beaten it, and I'm not even that far)?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Beat Metroid: Other M. Sheesh, it was pretty freaking short... Only took 10 hours, and I'm not even particularly that good, in my opinion.

Anyway, now I'm debating whether I want to move on to Prime 2, or take a little break from Metroid... Maybe I should get back to my Skyward Sword run (still haven't beaten it, and I'm not even that far)?

Same here. I'm not even past the Mines. I still don't have the Hero Bow.

I'm shit at Swordplay in Zelda (somehow) so I usually get my arse kicked till I get a Bow.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

I'm shit at Swordplay in Zelda (somehow) so I usually get my arse kicked till I get a Bow.
I only beat the first dungeon, did a couple side quests, and just started the second area (by the volcano). That's it. SS is really hard for me to get into, for some reason (which really sucks, cuz Zelda is my favorite series). Most people I know who've played through it say it picks up later, though.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I only beat the first dungeon, did a couple side quests, and just started the second area (by the volcano). That's it. SS is really hard for me to get into, for some reason (which really sucks, cuz Zelda is my favorite series). Most people I know who've played through it say it picks up later, though.

Yeah, I have had it for almost 4 months and barely even touched it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been playing a lot of Outland. Trying to catch up on some of the games I got from PS+.

I always gave up on Final Fantasy XIII which I think, is a REAL achievement. Anybody else has games on the PS3 that would like to play some time? I've gotten all of the PS+ games, and some other games.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Played some Outland, beautiful game. Played some Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, and I made some progress in Uncharted 3 after I put it off for so long.

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been replaying " Final Fantasy X " on the ps2, though saddly my old save is gone so no Al Bhed decoded for me.

Learned Final caught four of all dragons so I can make a no encounters peice of armor, Learned there is no easy way to get Megalixir's for double ap :( , Got Kimahira's best weapon luckly was easy, Got Lulu's sigil not so easy.

Currently playing Blitz ball in a vain attempt to get all of Wakka's overdrives, final weapon, ugh and sigil. have to win 250 league matches, and 450 tornument around 700 games to get the sigil, each game is 10 minutes as long as there is no tie. I really don't want to do the math on how many hour's this will take.... so tempted to use a item cheat. Currently using picture in a picture on my tv so I can watch tv and do this doing the goal glitch aka score once then hide by the goal causing the A.I. to glitch and swim in circles :D

Before I started this game had played Final Fantasy 4 on the Ds and finaly managed to beat it, not that it was hard just always stopped playing around time to leave the moon for some reason, though third time was the charm I guess lol.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My NSMB2 best coin rush record is technically 54,326
gallery_125264_224_23099.jpg

A bit better than I managed yesterday! I reckon I can pull off 55k, but it'll be tight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch