What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cleared another temple in Zelda 2.
I don't understand why these 2 comments were not merged automatically, same with your other 2 on the previous page, it seems that maybe that functionality is not working in this thread here for some reason..
==
Also, it's more of suggestion, but just use save states to save time with that game, if it's an option.. Good luck!
Post automatically merged:

*Test
Nope, it's working (automerge). At least not now.. Maybe after a day or two it does?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand why these 2 comments were not merged automatically, same with your other 2 on the previous page, it seems that maybe that functionality is not working in this thread here for some reason..
==
Also, it's more of suggestion, but just use save states to save time with that game, if it's an option.. Good luck!

*Test
Nope, it's working (automerge). At least not now.. Maybe after a day or two it does?
It's set to automerge for 24 hours after the initial post.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
==

*Test
Yeah as above, auto merge stops after 24 hours. I think it's good for something like this, as the next day's accomplishments would otherwise get merged, the thread wouldn't get bumped, and we'd all probably die horribly as a result.

Maybe I'm a masochist, but I've decided to tackle it using only the game's own save system for a more authentic/tortuous '80s experience.

Related mood (from the official game manual):

Screenshot_20230110-051304_Drive.jpg

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shot down 24 of 25 enemy airplanes, destroyed 5 of 7 AA guns and 1 airfield, Before crashing into a fricken mountain :blush:

I hate it when they put an airfield in the middle of a mountainous area :angry:

Reactions: hippy dave

FitBoyAwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I play CS:GO and Witcher 3 with cheats. Gaming is a sport to me. It's comparable to playing football or baseball. I regularly work on my aim, practice nade spots, and research strats. My excitement when watching live CS matches is comparable to that of watching the Super Bowl. Even if they are not competing, non-professional athletes spend hundreds of dollars on sporting equipment. Why? Because they are passionate about their sport. This also applies to gamers. I know people who spend hundreds of dollars buying in-game items (aesthetics only), because they can afford it, and they're passionate about their 'sport'.

Last edited by FitBoyAwe,
Reactions: AncientBoi

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat the fourth trial in tales of zestiria, and got two more trophies, didn't check what they were. The wind trial took me a bit to find, but I did so while doing side quests. I think I found where to go now, but there's a second place to go, so I'm checking it out, saved right in front of one of those super strong optional enemies. I've been fighting those now. :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D. K. C. fucking R.

I finally beat that sumbitch on my 3DS. All puzzle pieces, all Kong letters.

View attachment 347547

Of course that just unlocked a bonus world (Golden Temple) so I'm not really done with it yet ... but still, feels good man.
My favorite game, playing the wii version right now. :D

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
finished GB Duck Tales 2 and
Super NT will take real carts, as well as my SD2SNES. And it's a finished out-of-the-box product that retains value.
retain value is only interesting at the day you like to sell it, is what i always tell collectors. in most cases they don’t want to sell. in any way, for real carts it is maybe the best option. :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Dragon Quest Treasures completed and what a brilliant game it was. Loved how right at the end they managed to tie the story into future events that happen in Dragon Quest XI. Not gonna lie the ending FMV scene where Mia and Eric say goodbye to Purrsula and Porcus brought a little tear to my eye.

WyomingWeather

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Persona 5 Royal after putting off for months. P5R is really good, but I just couldn't bring myself to play through the old content but eventually I got there and it was well worth it.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1