What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Flood

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The online betting?
That game is SOO addictive. (I'm glad I've never tried gambling with REAL money myself. I'm sure I'd get hooked fast.)
You can online bet :0 no i was just playing some game where you shoot your coins at trophies. Now i really wish i had coins :angry:

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I made my main Guild Wars 2 character look like Spider-Man.

s8kFffS.jpg

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
After not having played or accomplished anything in Metroid Prime 2 (Wii version) in many months, I finally acquired the third Dark Torvus Temple key, and then proceeded to beat the boss in the temple (that boss was long, and freaking tough, I loved it!). I then acquired the new tool the boss left behind, and restored energy to the light Torvus Temple.

Looks like I can finally get back on a roll playing this game again! And I should probably pick up Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass again, too...

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After not having played or accomplished anything in Metroid Prime 2 (Wii version) in many months, I finally acquired the third Dark Torvus Temple key, and then proceeded to beat the boss in the temple (that boss was long, and freaking tough, I loved it!). I then acquired the new tool the boss left behind, and restored energy to the light Torvus Temple.

Looks like I can finally get back on a roll playing this game again! And I should probably pick up Super Mario Galaxy and Zelda: Phantom Hourglass again, too...
man, i screwed at that boss, almost made me stop playing the game.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
man, i screwed at that boss, almost made me stop playing the game.
The boss was a bit frustrating and there were some cheap attacks, but I felt they were offset by the arena's inclusion of light shields on the platforms. The first "phase" was a bit tedious, but overall, I thought it was extremely epic. Would've raged so hard if I had died, though...

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Reached the Zao Ruins in Tales of The Abyss on my 3DS. This pissed me off because before coming here you need to reach an Oasis and I passed it like 5 times before realizing it.

I also managed to fix a bug on a game I'm working on. The stupid boss was twitching for the longest time. Time to polish it up a bit and get some music! Level 1 is complete!

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am working my way through the backlog, and slowly getting my Spider-Man game collection back in order.

I played WWE 12 because I got it cheap, and made my usual CaW character. Then proceeded to win almost every title in game without cheats.

I also teabagged a cat by accident.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
My wife and I finished Kirby's Return to Dreamland in co-op. (I mostly played as metanight.) I would never have expected such an epic final boss battle when I saw how the game started. The nice little plot twist in the end there reminded me of the end of Kirby's Adventure (NES) to tell the truth. It had a similar color scheme to it, too. Our strategy was basically I attacked and she acted as horcrux so I could keep coming back to life. :P Even then it still took us several tries.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My wife and I finished Kirby's Return to Dreamland in co-op. (I mostly played as metanight.) I would never have expected such an epic final boss battle when I saw how the game started. The nice little plot twist in the end there reminded me of the end of Kirby's Adventure (NES) to tell the truth. It had a similar color scheme to it, too. Our strategy was basically I attacked and she acted as horcrux so I could keep coming back to life. :P Even then it still took us several tries.
My girlfriend and I employed a similar strategy, except she was metaknight.

And yes, that final segment was epic. Though it reminded me more of the ending in the Milky Way Wishes segment in Kirby Superstar, than Kirby's adventure.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my Wroggi armor set in MH3 Ultimate.

Oh man I've been trying all day to get the Lagia armor set, all I have so far is the Lagia Sword and Shield (I use Sword and Shield anyways), the chest, waist and wrists. Getting plates or horns from the Lagiacrus is insanely difficult. I've teamed up with people where they get like 2 horns or whatever, and I don't get anything.

Anyways, I just finished a quick capture in MH3U. Took me a while, the bastard kept flying away and I had no idea where he went. I might hop online tomorrow so I can try and get the rest of Lagiacrus armor.

Tigran

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just fought the bird that mimics other monsters cries... and I don't know what the heck I was doing wrong, but jeeze.. it was like pulling teeth to kill that guy.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got past the 1st level of Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon last night. Oh man this game I can tell this game is going to be awesome!! I saw part of the dark moon in that fish tank up the stairs and then realized what time it was and had to put it down. As soon as work is over, I'm running to my 3DS to get it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @genistopitauniverfrocrami, What drugs is this dude on?
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    CRAZY HAMBURGER
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @NinStar both nes remix 1 and 2 had some stinkers in there
    +1
    but at least 2 doesn't have sports games
    loved nes remix, but hated having to play Baseball, Tennis and Golf in order to progress
    +1
    or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.
    Yesterday I learned my BD Burner drive can burn CD's at 56X lol
  • cearp @ cearp:
    What stuff were you burning?
    I used to burn tons of dvds (data files) many years ago, but haven't burnt a disk in ages.
    My car actually reads MP3 CD's lol
    So mix CDs for myselt :)
    Pantera, Metallica, Hollywood Undead, Five Finger Death Punch, some others lol
    I can put like 90 songs on a CD lol
    if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i tell ya what, i could go for a fuckin gyro right about now
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I hope your brother is doing ok Mr BakerMan
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool
    +1
    BakerMan yeah me too.... maybe that's gonna be dinner for me there is this place near me I have been dying to try and they have them lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I miss usb mp3 players they were shit but at the time a go to
    @The Real Jdbye, I thought about that and I have blank DVD's and Blurays but honestly after like 90 songs I just listen to it a couple of hundred times toss it out and burn something else or have like 2-3 CD's. Florida here the heat in the car tends to ruin the CD's after like a few months even commercial pressed ones don't last too long.
    my music collection is just too big, i require variety
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: my music collection is just too big, i require variety