Homebrew What CFW and how simple is it to do and keep updated

ivor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys got a spare switch that i can mod and its unpatched just wonderding as there are several cfw out there which is the most simplistic and user friendly.

domiNATE7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I run with Atmosphere because of the simplicity. Atlas-NX/Kosmos bundle comes with Atmosphere, and comes with some other stuff to get you started. I don't know if any CFW other than Atmosphere is currently supported on 9.0.0 (unless you're running lower firmware than 7.0.0)

ivor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks my switch is currently on 9.0.1 would that atmosphere work or is there still a wait? Do you use a RCM loader? Also I’m new to the scene but is updating the firmware and /hgb shop easy? Sorry about all the questions

AlpGo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Well i dont think you need to rcm loader. Becuse switch dosent turn off automatically (even your battery is over) and you can use rekado if you are using android. Latest Atlas-NX/Kosmos bundle work with 9.0.1 but if you want to pirate nsps you need to download sig patches. if you want to use hbg and dont want to ban (becude you need to connect internet to download games) you need to setup incognito and 90dns

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I always update CFW related files (and anything else tbh) manually but KOSMOS is a user friendly Atmosphère/hekate bundle which includes a homebrew app that allows you to update on the fly so I'd take that one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show