Hacking Switch V2 Hwfly what to do before install?

Kenji177

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello my friends,
It's been a couple of months since I have been last active here.
I recently purchased a v2 switch for my nephew and I also ordered the hwfly.

I have read here that you only need to update the firmware of the hwfly if a computer recognizes it as a USB stick.

Since I have been gone for some time I wanted to ask you guys what the most stable cfw is right now and if I should update the switch to the latest firmware.

Is there anything I have to take notice of before I solder the hwfly in?

Thank you!

zamastyle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For a fresh install, go with the latest switch firmware. It will give you the longest time before you have a reason to need to update again. The latest atmosphere and hekate are compatible with the latest switch firmware revision.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
For a fresh install, go with the latest switch firmware. It will give you the longest time before you have a reason to need to update again. The latest atmosphere and hekate are compatible with the latest switch firmware revision.
I always stay one version behind. As a general rule, the latest version often has compatibility issues, so it's safest to stay one version behind, and it's still compatible with all games.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello my friends,
It's been a couple of months since I have been last active here.
I recently purchased a v2 switch for my nephew and I also ordered the hwfly.

I have read here that you only need to update the firmware of the hwfly if a computer recognizes it as a USB stick.

Since I have been gone for some time I wanted to ask you guys what the most stable cfw is right now and if I should update the switch to the latest firmware.

Is there anything I have to take notice of before I solder the hwfly in?

Thank you!

Depend on your comfort level on soldering, if you can't solder, hire someone to solder for you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols