Hacking What can I delete off of my SD card for the wii?

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an IOS folder that has only 4 other folders in that with nothing else; can I delete it?

In my apps folder can I delete the cIOS38r17-Installer, cios_installer, and mios patcher after im done with it?

I formatted my entire 750 GB HD to FAT32 and put a game on it with Wii backup manager.
Then I plugged in MY HD at port 0 and started Configurable USB loader but it said
" [+]:
Partitions WBFS1 not found! Select a different partition of create a WBFS partition.
Then it says press A to select a different partition. I do press A and it brings me to a different screen where I have to press A again to get to my game."
Any solutions to that?

How do i put covers on the games in my HD?
Can anyone give me instructions on how to create a channel for configurable USB loader?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zuriel102 said:
I have an IOS folder that has only 4 other folders in that with nothing else; can I delete it?

In my apps folder can I delete the cIOS38r17-Installer, cios_installer, and mios patcher after im done with it?

I formatted my entire 750 GB HD to FAT32 and put a game on it with Wii backup manager.
Then I plugged in MY HD at port 0 and started Configurable USB loader but it said
" [+]:
Partitions WBFS1 not found! Select a different partition of create a WBFS partition.
Then it says press A to select a different partition. I do press A and it brings me to a different screen where I have to press A again to get to my game."
Any solutions to that?

Can anyone give me instructions on how to create a channel for configurable USB loader?
1 - Use "Configurator" to change the cIOS that CFG uses to ios222-mload.
2 - in CFG Loader, hit 1, then 1 again, scroll down to "download cover art" or whatever, hit right on the dpad.
3 - Look in the cfg usb loader main page, there are some channels. Install with Waninkokos wad manager, or MMM.

Should solve all your problems. Not sure on 1, but after I did that it fixed that issue for me.

edit - need more help? pm me.

fairlyevenparents

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
plasma dragon007 said:
zuriel102 said:

" [+]:
Any solutions to that?

1 - Use "Configurator" to change the cIOS that CFG uses to ios222-mload.
2 - in CFG Loader, hit 1, then 1 again, scroll down to "download cover art" or whatever, hit right on the dpad.
3 - Look in the cfg usb loader main page, there are some channels. Install with Waninkokos wad manager, or MMM.

Should solve all your problems. Not sure on 1, but after I did that it fixed that issue for me.

edit - need more help? pm me.

I already did # 1
I finally figured out # 2 a few minutes ago
For # 3, can you give me more detalied instructions since I've never used Waninkokos wad manager or MMM.

ocdetective

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Did you create cfg using one of the standard WBFS versions (which would explain why its looking for a WBFS partition!)? You should use one of the FAT versions.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1