Gaming What are the best 3DS games in your opinion ?

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm looking for good 3DS games for my new R4 flashcard
Which Ace Attorney games are the best in your opinion ?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't even know which R4 card I got. So why are you jumping to conclusions without knowing any details ?
unless its a sky3ds or a gateway or a stargate card. which you likely would of mentioned there aint no r4 card that will play 3ds games.

tw_fan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
unless its a sky3ds or a gateway or a stargate card. which you likely would of mentioned there aint no r4 card that will play 3ds games.

The original NDS R4 card won't play 3DS games but the one I'm using definitley does. Sorry but I'm not going to pay further attention to your comments !

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The original NDS R4 card won't play 3DS games but the one I'm using definitley does. Sorry but I'm not going to pay further attention to your comments !
if ya say so. either way. use the search button gbatemp has. theres been alot of this question asked as its been.

Would you like to actually tell us what the full name of this R4 card is?

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

Phearoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ace Attorney might be my favorite video game series. My Favorite being Trials and Tribulations (included in the collection) although Spirit of Justice is excellent. Dual Destinies is great too (the DLC episode taking the cake ^,^)

Best 3DS games imo - Monster Hunter - Rune Factory 4 - I've played so so so many 3ds games....; DQVIII is the AAAist game I think.

Reactions: BORTZ

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry but you are wrong as previously stated by others the only flash carts that can play 3ds roms are Sky3ds Gateway and Stargate.

TheMotleyCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No question: the Pokemon games, closely followed by the Legend of Zelda remakes.
Real gems are the Zero Escaoe games and Fantasy Life! Gotta love Fantasy Life.
Resident Evil Revelations is also awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: How you doin xdq?