Gaming What is the worst Nintendo 3ds game ? And what is the best Nintendo 3ds game

ciaomao

Well-Known Dude
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
just yesterday i had this discussion. if you are looking for something relaxed with great 3d effects, play pilot wings. in my eyes it is the best part of the series. the worst game i spent money on was cubic ninja, which at that time had other advantages than good gameplay ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

zfreeman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Value per dollar, PDI Check was the worst game. Granted, it was valued based on medical industry pricing, not entertainment value.

The best 3DS game was E.X. Troopers. It was essentially a PS3 game, but with local multiplayer instead of online. Co-op, deathmatch, capture-the-flag, a fun campaign mode, and sidequests. Unlockables: music tracks, VR missions, costumes. I don't even like Lost Planet.

Last edited by zfreeman,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's a lot of shovelware and bottom-of-the-barrel fare that's best avoided - picking a single worst game is pretty difficult due to that fact.

Best is highly subjective. The titles I personally invested the most time in are; Project X Zone 1+2, Bravely Default, Animal Crossing, Mario Kart 7, Tomodachi Life, but Mii Plaza probably tops them all.

JORGETECH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I remember the streamer Vinesauce Vinny had at least two streams of random 3DS eShop games, some of them were not good to put it mildly but you can find some hidden gems in those streams, I really recommend watching the VoDs on YouTube if you're a fan of the 3DS.

LuigilovesItalian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Value per dollar, PDI Check was the worst game. Granted, it was valued based on medical industry pricing, not entertainment value.

The best 3DS game was E.X. Troopers. It was essentially a PS3 game, but with local multiplayer instead of online. Co-op, deathmatch, capture-the-flag, a fun campaign mode, and sidequests. Unlockables: music tracks (Spotify), VR missions, costumes. I don't even like Lost Planet.

yes i know pdi check its a game only in America but i tested this game a year ago ans it was funny like how tf a game for eyes IS 100US$ in the eshop
Post automatically merged:

I remember the streamer Vinesauce Vinny had at least two streams of random 3DS eShop games, some of them were not good to put it mildly but you can find some hidden gems in those streams, I really recommend watching the VoDs on YouTube if you're a fan of the 3DS.
thanks for thé recommandations i have watched the windows destructions videos from varskelthor Joel from vinesauce and i know that in the vinny vinesauce Channel they have did i think 2 month ago they did shovelware on Switch like there a game on Switch Maxwell the cat in the eshop

Arua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worst: sub zero Best: tomodachi life or sm 3d land
Post automatically merged:

We can’t explore more if the ESHOP IS CLOSED &%$# NINTENDO!!!

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol