Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Apparently we're pirates.

QUOTE said:
Why can't I play Pokemon HeartGold / SoulSilver / Black / White ? Why aren't they supported ?

We are not going to support these games. Don't waste time asking, it will only make us angry. We can't cope with the huge flood of noobs which we know is coming. If you can't make it work, then give up and go buy the cart.

If you create new threads in the forum about these games, don't be surprised if they get closed or deleted depending on how obnoxious they are.

gbatemp.net has a bunch of pirates on it. Go check there.

Source

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So THIS is why people keep coming here asking for roms.

I demand that something be done about this.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, they're right when they say we're pirates...

But I hate their guts, so I demand something to be done about this too.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
The guy who manages that emulator?

Normmatt.

Yes, I was thinking it sounded quite a bit like Normmatt. Considering the contributions he's made, some would argue that this sort of behavior is justifiable. Others think otherwise, however. Either way, it's quite hard to sway him to do something, so I imagine many people, regardless of their opinion about Normmatt, will simply have to put up with his decisions.
biggrin.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rydian said:
As said before, I'm trying to get rid of gbatemp's reputation as a pirate and shithead kiddy haven. Mainly by making or compiling (or encouraging) guides on how to do things, then when somebody comes in and asks how to do something, we point them to the guide and say DO IT YOURSELF.

That's never going to happen. Especially with each release thread made and everybody saying:

"it works on DSTWO."
"It works on Acekard"
"FINALLY FOUND A DOWNLOAD!"

and all that crap.

Personally, I'd like to see a Pirate Flag on the banner. Like a certain torrent site that has the skull and crossbones.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/rMHTo4sAYKA?si=UTMogWR09JOPIPF_