WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Vulpes Abnocto said:
but the fact of the matter is that we do not provide illegal materials here.

That's fine but if gbatemp really wants to get rid of its piracy reputation, it shouldnt be condone piracy and should ban any member who asks how to play pirated games and especially gbatemp needs to get rid of the scene releases news.

But that's not going to happen, because pirates makes money for a site. It's all about the money huh?

ineap09

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
game01 said:
i'm a pirate. i pirate almost everything. now only if hardware can also be easily pirated.
This is me! ...until I get a job and will actually have money to spend on these things. I hope to gradually ease off of the pirating, but until then...Yo, Ho! A pirates life for me!
grog.gif

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the main thing here is...who gives a shit. Some butthurt kiddies called the temp a pirate haven? Oh dear! lets all make a big deal out of it. It was probably DS-scene, that site is filled with temp rejects.
Overall I really don't see why people care what other people 'think of the temp'. It doesn't affect anyone in any way.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ineap09 said:
game01 said:
i'm a pirate. i pirate almost everything. now only if hardware can also be easily pirated.
This is me! ...until I get a job and will actually have money to spend on these things. I hope to gradually ease off of the pirating, but until then...Yo, Ho! A pirates life for me!
grog.gif

well, i will still pirate stuff that can be pirated. but if poor quality comes to play, i may be forced to pay.

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
game01 said:
ineap09 said:
game01 said:
grog.gif

well, i will still pirate stuff that can be pirated. but if poor quality comes to play, i may be forced to pay.
That's my situation. I'm too poor to buy any games, so I pirate them. And I will continue to pirate to test games before buying them when I will be of legal work age.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Redleviboy123 @ Redleviboy123: Question about game texture chanching Do i need an own game id?