dreja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Hello,

I have tried with search but did not find any information related to my problem:

I was using Ez-flash IV without problems.

Today I saw, that there are a lot of folders (files) with weird names in the root fodler, where only EZ-Disk should be.

There are many pages of such folders. Some of them are length 0, some are more than zero, as can be seen in the second photo.
Games and saves still work ok. If I run such a file, gameboy resets.

If I put the card in the computer, I don't see these files.

I have tried to format the card, reinstalled the firmware (1.68 to 1.72 and again back to 1.68), but the problem is still there, with both firmware versions.
I have also checked the card with h2testw_1.14-1 program, and everything with the card seems to be ok.

I doubt this is normal.
How can this occure ?
How can I delete the files ?

Thanks
Andrej

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Flashing a game to NOR does that.

yeah it is normal for some people.

here is a previous post on the matter and fixes are listed inside: http://ezflash.sosuk...hp?f=12&t=14722

you might have to ask FAST6191 to re-up a copy of the blank NOR file since the link he gives no longer works. Or you can downgrade to 1.63 to avoid this issue from coming up again from time to time.

dreja

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
Flashing a game to NOR does that.

yeah it is normal for some people.

here is a previous post on the matter and fixes are listed inside: http://ezflash.sosuk...hp?f=12&t=14722

you might have to ask FAST6191 to re-up a copy of the blank NOR file since the link he gives no longer works. Or you can downgrade to 1.63 to avoid this issue from coming up again from time to time.

Thanks for help :)
I'll try one of the options (kernel 1.63 or contacting FAST6191)...
Andrej

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: