Hacking Weird ds save problems, and snes rom troubles..

juanramoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sorry if this isn't the right place, but u am using acekard 2 (or maybe it's acekard RPG, since it says that on the menu) anyways, i've had my acekard for like 1 week, I originally had the official firmware but changed to akaio when I found i needed akaio for nesDS..

So, in a week I played new super Mario bros, scribblenauts and cooking mama..

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Start / system options / advanced settings / save ext.

For a reason or another, this option was resetted. Just tell AKAIO which save extension you are using.

juanramoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg! I freaked out for absolutely no reason!!! >:( also, I don't think it's physically possible that it was the defraggers fault.. It was probably me that changed the extension, last night before defraggin I was trying to get the r button to work, and I guess I changed some settings without knowing it!!

Okay, I forgot to add my other problem to my other post.. So I guess I'll just post it in this reply..

Im trying to play, donkey kong country 2 and yoshis island on snemulds, but both are giving me troubles! Dkc2 has a glitches up start, menu! And I think I changed some settings or something.. Okay, and the gameplay is somewhat glitchy, with items popping up (bananas) and I try to boot up yoshis island but it flashes white, then black screen with a smaller line at the bottom! Help! What do I have to do to get it working?

Or should I just make a different topic for this problem as not as many ppl will see it?

Also, sorry for writing a freaking essay in my first post.. But I wanted to be descriptive and get my problem fixed!

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing is sure, though, never ask questions in a private message. Always ask them in the forum, so everyone can enjoy the answer.

For your second problem, just keep in mind that emulation can't be perfect, especially SNEmulDS which is far from perfection. For each game, just try to change any parameters until you get something playable.

Unfortunatly, I would be surprised if Yoshi's Island can work, because it is the only SNES game I was never able to play with SNES 9x on my PC, which is a very good emulator...

juanramoz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok.. Sorry I just needed a quick reply because my sister is shutting down my Internet for the night >:( that's why I used the PM to contact you...

Anyways so the donkey kong 2 being glitchy is normal?

And the ds port of yoshis island will work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: