Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

Wee Basic Alpha 1c

Basic interpreter for DS

weebasic.PNG

Marovada has rolled an update for Wee Basic, which is a basic programming language interpreter for the DS. This update brings many bug fixes and introduces some very welcome features:

Marovada said:

Fixed:
  • for/next error on first parse
  • let statement not ignoring white space
  • assingment not ignoring white space
  • boolean functions for if statement not ignoring white space
  • boolean expression for if statement returning incorrect value when using brackets
  • print statement not handling variables that have a value which is a negative decimal
added/changed:
  • added basic graphics:
    plot x,y,colour (x,y are coordinates; colour: 1-4 to display, 0 to erase). See pong demo
    line x1,y1,x2,y2,colour. See pong demo
  • added log(), sin(), cos(), tan() and sqrt()
  • cursor moves to the top of the document after load file
  • if there is an error in the basic code, cursor will move to the point of (or close to) the error after the program is ended to make it easier to debug
  • you can now use up and down (as well as left and right) to navigate in the editor

icon11.gif
 Source

download.gif
 Wee Basic Alpha 1c

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cool....Basic....
I remember in 1984 when I got my first computer (a Sinclair ZX Spectrum ), it came with a built in basic interpreter as an OS lol.....
I remember I actually got pretty good at programming trough 1992 and then I moved to PC and it didn't make any sense to do it anymore, because of the huge amount of applications already available for MS-Dos and then Windows who would want to waste time to program a database ?
If I only new that one day homebrew on a portable handled would be in fashion, I would have sticked to it and learned maybe some C or Arm assembler...who knows...!
But I will definitely give this a chance !

fristi

Trophies
XP
Country
cool wee basic is a great app

add mic functions

some bugs i found:
if i load an empty path it the game freeze
the cursor isnt responding correctly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)