GRAnimated

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here we go !

https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/

Currently in development, it's still not perfect. You may have to change delta in the code.

It loads HBL, I successfully haxchied a 5.5.2 ;), due to very low success rate, i changed the payload to a elf loader.

Caution, this is not perfect, I may crash a lot ! try & retry is needed.
I have a very low rate 1/10 !

BIG THANKS to @jam1garner @hedgeberg

How to use

Currently in beta test, you can follow this guide to use it:

1. Prepare the needed files

- prepare your FAT32 SD card with Homebrew launcher, and preferably Haxchi installer to get a persistent and more stable entry point for homebrew.
    Extract the homebrew launcher 1.4 on your SD card.
    sd:/wiiu/apps/homebrew_launcher/homebrew_launcher.elf

- If you plan to install Haxchi, be sure you already have a compatible NDS game installed on NAND.

- Prepare any other homebrew you want to use, for example Homebrew App Store.

2. Find a web host or create your own
    Visit a website hosting it, like http://dlae.life/, http://wiiu.insanenutter.com, http://www.wiiubru.com/x or http://u.drg.li/
    or host the sources on your computer.
    If it's on your computer, you need python installed, and launch "startServer.bat" on windows, or use any other webserver you want.

3. Run the browser hack on WiiU
    Clear your browser's data, launch the browser again.
    Open the server's URL in your browser, or your computer's IP if you are hosting it yourself.
    select Exploit
    If it freezes, shutdown and try this step again. It can be quick if you are lucky, or taking hours of retries...

If it works, use that opportunity to install haxchi, it will be more stable.

Note: As it is still in beta test phase, http://u.drg.li/ is hosting different versions of that exploit. You should prefer it over other currently available web hosts, and select exploits from delta 0 to 4 until one works (2 seems to be the one is working the most).

4. If your screen goes grey-white but your console freezes, that's the correct delta, so keep trying that exploit number.

5. Update the hack
    It's currently in development for stability, you might already have an outdated version. Check the "commits" number to know if it has been updated since your last check.
    Maybe the website you are using or your own files hosted on your computer are old. Try another website or update your files.
I am now hosting this on my own website (1.3 payload), the link is http://classicmods.com/WiiUExploit . It has a nice GUI if you want that, I am in the process of trying to add some extra payloads like SDCafiine and Cafiine.

Last edited by GRAnimated,

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Guess I'm kinda fucked. I found that Web Deployment Agent Service (MsDepSvc) and IIS / World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) is what's blocking my port as it's a common problem on Windows 10, but thoses aren't installed on my computer

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Guess I'm kinda fucked. I found that Web Deployment Agent Service (MsDepSvc) and IIS / World Wide Web Publishing Service (W3SVC) is what's blocking my port as it's a common problem on Windows 10, but thoses aren't installed on my computer
You can probably change the port it runs on, though I haven't tested.

EDIT: Yes, you can. Go into the start server bat and change the 80 to a port of your choosing (typically something like 8080). Then when you connect to your IP just put an :8080 after the IP so it looks something like 192.168.1.39:8080

Last edited by astronautlevel,

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
In order to install haxchi I need a copy of Brain Age, but my eShop (from Spain) doesn't have that game, or its name is different and weights less. Should I be downloading that one or a different game?

Rapt0rRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So early yesterday I had success getting this to work with HBL 1.4 on Delta 2. I installed cbhc and have everything working as it used to -- EXCEPT HBL2HBC. I cannot get HBL to boot via the channel forwarder. It freezes EVERY time (as does HBL2HBC). I have no issues booting into HBL via the cbhc menu.

So I guess my question is:
Is this why HBL 1.3 is more reliable? I thought 1.3 just made the exploit a little more bearable. Can I just swap out 1.4 for 1.3, or do I need to uninstall Haxchi and run the exploit all over again using 1.3?

Last edited by Rapt0rRed,

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
In order to install haxchi I need a copy of Brain Age, but my eShop (from Spain) doesn't have that game, or its name is different and weights less. Should I be downloading that one or a different game?
The name is probably different.

If you can't still find it, get another compatible game.

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Skyleft
D

Deleted User

In fact I host https://github.com/JumpCallPop/WiiUTest/ on my Raspberry Pi but Exploit is not working on my LAN.

Where's your index and files so I can test on my Rpi.
Installing nginx on the pi is trivial. Google for how to do it.
source for my portal is available at https://github.com/coltondrg/stupiidhax
Just git clone it into your webroot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SOMETHING is binding port 80. You could also just change the port in the script. 8080 is popular

So early yesterday I had success getting this to work with HBL 1.4 on Delta 2. I installed cbhc and have everything working as it used to -- EXCEPT HBL2HBC. I cannot get HBL to boot via the channel forwarder. It freezes EVERY time (as does HBL2HBC). I have no issues booting into HBL via the cbhc menu.

So I guess my question is:
Is this why HBL 1.3 is more reliable? I thought 1.3 just made the exploit a little more bearable. Can I just swap out 1.4 for 1.3, or do I need to uninstall Haxchi and run the exploit all over again using 1.3?
You can swap it out, though it's worth noting that I didn't have any trouble with HBL2HBC

Reactions: OuahOuah
D

Deleted User

Done in fact seems to work "as is" : http://parigotmanchot.darktech.org/wiiu2/
It's not working. Your server is not executing the SSI code, it's just passing it to the client. You need to enable SSI.

When it's working properly, you should only see a radio button when you visit the exploit page on your computer with an updated Chromium-based browser.

Is it possible that the dns settings could be screwing up the consistency by slowing down connection?
yes

Rapt0rRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can swap it out, though it's worth noting that I didn't have any trouble with HBL2HBC
Hmm. When I run HBL2HBC using the .elf within HBL I have no issues. It's only when I try using the Channel Forwarder. I'm using the exact setup on my 5.5.1 and it works great, so I'm pretty sure HBL is causing it. I'll definitely try swapping for 1.3 though. Thanks!

4th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First of all, thank you very much and congratulations once more. doubt? It would be very risky to install coolbot in 5.5.2, in theory it should work

D

Deleted User

Will try to install Nginx + SSI on Rpi, on a new SD card than the one inside.
Again, I think it'll work with httpd, you just need to add the correct directives to the config to enable ssi

First of all, thank you very much and congratulations once more. doubt? It would be very risky to install coolbot in 5.5.2, in theory it should work
It's not risky, just make sure you install and verify that regular Haxchi works first.

4th

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Again, I think it'll work with httpd, you just need to add the correct directives to the config to enable ssi

It's not risky, just make sure you install and verify that regular Haxchi works first.

They are the best, thank you very much, the hack wii u is back JOJOJOJOJ !!

ricktendo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
My success rate has diminished since yesterday using u.drg.li, I am doing exactly what I was doing yesterday (resetting, using hbl v1.3 with the EXPLOIT link) cant even get a gray screen any longer.

Skyleft

Trophies
XP
Country
So yesterday I was having a success rate of 1/5 attempts, but today, after trying it over 30 times, not a single one worked and even though I kept switching around the numbers every once in a while not once the screen went gray for a second. Is there something I'm probably doing wrong now (even though I changed nothing,) or should I simply keep trying till it eventually works?

D

Deleted User

My success rate has diminished since yesterday using u.drg.li, I am doing exactly what I was doing yesterday (resetting, using hbl v1.3 with the EXPLOIT link) cant even get a gray screen any longer.
stUpiidhax is really, really stupiid. The odds just seem like they're either really good or really bad for no ****ing reason and nobody can figure out why. Nothing has changed on the server side.

Reactions: ricktendo

SaettaVagante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So yesterday I was having a success rate of 1/5 attempts, but today, after trying it over 30 times, not a single one worked and even though I kept switching around the numbers every once in a while not once the screen went gray for a second. Is there something I'm probably doing wrong now (even though I changed nothing,) or should I simply keep trying till it eventually works?
me too..

How much should the blue bar advance when it works?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    White fries hold up
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 sure you can
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why tf do people hate android users? is it the video quality? just because "AnDrOiD = pOoR" bc they don't cost an arm and a leg like iphones do?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i won't be turned off by an iphone, but don't pick on me for having an android, that's just how this shit should work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Should say more what these kind of android users say bout nokia 3310 users