Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the reply
I am a TOTAL NEWB with this so in the easiest steps I could follow how do I change what I did to python 2.7?

just uninstall the 3.x version and then download and install the 2.7 version. or use that mongoose thing which people described some pages ago. but i can´t help you with that. but it is described very well and step by step

jde81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply
I am a TOTAL NEWB with this so in the easiest steps I could follow how do I change what I did to python 2.7?
this is the post I followed
https://gbatemp.net/threads/webhack-on-5-5-2.480938/page-50#post-7519961

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

just uninstall the 3.x version and then download and install the 2.7 version. or use that mongoose thing which people described some pages ago. but i can´t help you with that. but it is described very well and step by step
ok I will try that now
is there a certain link I need for 2.7?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, I solved my problem, but now when I chose Exploit option, My Wii U freezes when my Mii goes to sleep. What should I do?

does the screen fade to grey/white before it freezes ? if yes, just try again, it will load hbl eventually. if it does not fade before freezing, then change the delta. edit the exploit.html file with notepad++ or any other editor.
there is a good guide for changing on page 47 from pangster, near end of page

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I followed the tutorial for self-hosting with Python, but when I go to the XXX.8000 link on my Wii U, I get Error Code: 112-1028 Could not display page. What went wrong?

SonGoku78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So, I followed the tutorial for self-hosting with Python, but when I go to the XXX.8000 link on my Wii U, I get Error Code: 112-1028 Could not display page. What went wrong?

just check the link in the post two messages above yours here.. maybe @xXRedZeroXx can describe what he did to solve this exact same error code

xXRedZeroXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Actually It's very simple, just enter your ip adress and when you get the Error Code: 112-1028 just save the page (you know, bookmark it) then exit from there, delete your cookies and open the page from your bookmarks and It should work.

does the screen fade to grey/white before it freezes ? if yes, just try again, it will load hbl eventually. if it does not fade before freezing, then change the delta. edit the exploit.html file with notepad++ or any other editor.
there is a good guide for changing on page 47 from pangster, near end of page

Thanks, Just used the source from page 47 and it worked at first try.

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually It's very simple, just enter your ip adress and when you get the Error Code: 112-1028 just save the page (you know, bookmark it) then exit from there, delete your cookies and open the page from your bookmarks and It should work.

Thanks, Just used the source from page 47 and it worked at first try.
Welp, I tried both clearing my cookies after bookmarking the XXX.8000 page to the same result, and doing so with just my IP address just took me to Verizon saying that 'Cookies are disabled. Please enable cookies and try again.' :/

xXRedZeroXx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welp, I tried both clearing my cookies after bookmarking the XXX.8000 page to the same result, and doing so with just my IP address just took me to Verizon saying that 'Cookies are disabled. Please enable cookies and try again.' :/

Did you enter correctly the page? I mean, it should be something like http://*YOUR IP ADRESS* Did you write it like that? Don't just put your IP, It will send you to other place

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, this time I worked, and I saw everything on my Desktop. I went into the ffmaster folder, somehow ended up at sleepii.ovh again, tried an exploit, it was too big and had to re-load, an then froze on the 2nd try. X_X

jde81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try this:

1. Download the SOURCE files from the original post
2. Download Mongoose 6.5 from here: https://backend.cesanta.com/d.shtml?9DPNR5DTT1OX9RAD
3. Put the source files from the OP in a folder on your desktop
4. Extract Mongoose and put it in the SAME folder as step 3 above
5. Run MONGOOSE from the folder in STEP 3
6. It should launch a browser showing the INDEX.HTML of the payload on your PC
7. Go to your WiiU and ensure the DNS is set to AUTO ASSIGN
8. Launch the WIIU browser (delete save data) broswer will exit so launch it again (OPEN the curtains!!)
9. Go to address in WIIU browser as shown on your PC (type this EXACTLY including any HTTP and ports provided)
10. This will serve a white page with hyperlinks
11. Select EXPLOIT
12. With any luck about 5 seconds later you should see the WIIU logo in bottom right hand corner and it will launch HBL

let me know how you get on! ;)
I did all this
I hit exploit and it said page too big
so I reloaded and it froze

Charizarding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Exploit 2 for the millionth time: it worked. I don't have a DS title yet though, but I can confirm it's possible to boot into. If I'm in Mocha, can I easily boot into Homebrew again to get into WUP Installer? That's literally the reason I went through all of this pain. :P

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried Exploit 2 for the millionth time: it worked. I don't have a DS title yet though, but I can confirm it's possible to boot into. If I'm in Mocha, can I easily boot into Homebrew again to get into WUP Installer? That's literally the reason I went through all of this pain. :P
Just open mii maker to open hbl

teuf504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
So I managed to selfhost, click on exploit, the page load then a pop-up appears with "verify" written on it and an "ok" button. It freezes when I click on it. Did someone have something like that?

Also in the log from the cmd, the second action has a 404 file not found

:unsure:

Last edited by teuf504,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi