Hardware weakening the disk reading laser

darkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently had my wii modded and using guitar hero 3(custom songs) the song slowly gets off beat with the notes I hit.

I can't tell if it's a sign of my laser getting weaker or not, but I burn these disks at the lowest possible speed they are made for (in this case, 2.4x(they are also dvd+RW)

I'm getting DVD- sooner or later, but I'm wondering if long time use of these disks might effect the laser at that burning speed.

CosmoKramer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Just Curious, which version of the GH3 Custom that you have? I know that there is one out there (DaveMode Edition) that on a few songs, the notes get more out of sync as the song goes on. Also, do the notes gradually get out of sync, or does the game skip (almost sounding like a record skipping) and THEN the notes get out of sync?

tredes

Trophies
XP
Country
it doesnt look like that is a problem coused by the wii laser. Im assuming that it would be a game problem, as cosmokramer said, it is proboly due the recording of the game or something similer, if the laser was warning our, then the game would skip, or there would be possible read errors.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol