Not open for further replies.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
atevildead said:
can someone get geohot on the case bet he can unlock it in about a week seems to be the best hacker about
Hold on, I'll just call him now.

DONT WORRY, YOU CAN STOP PAYING FOR GAMES SOON.

indask8

New Member Forever
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Geohot just got out of a trial with a permanent injunction from sony...

I don't think he'll mess again with videogame system that soon.

And early piracy will kill the 3DS...

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS3?
huh.gif
I don't think he would want to. Didn't something say that he didn't want to hack anymore?

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Geohot doesn't know squat ... you'd think he would have got that far with the PS3 if it werent for fail0verfl0w

His early work with OtherOS is something else, but Graf's work with the Reverse engineering of the Hypervisor, and fail0verfl0w's work just outclass everything gayohot did

then again it wouldn't be nice to see the face of a pedophile over a brand new handheld, maybe someone more sane would be more worthy for this "job" .

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
while i think you are wrong, geohot did do some stuff very early on in the ps3 schene, some of the stuff he did was, as i recall, used in part by TT when they started (basic hardware points or something).
it is however true, that geohot did use what TT did to "jailbreak" the console. sure, i "found" the keys to enable piracy... so did TT, they just didnt release it because it served no purplose to do so. geohot started the piracy schene even though he did not himself start with the first piracy-enable cfw... it lead to it.

on topic; hardware-wise, i would assume its totally different, and if you want geohot to build on someone elses work, wait for TT to get around to doing something first.
saying this, geohot is still a very talented programmer.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Snailface said:
6Toushiro9 said:
DS3?
huh.gif
I don't think he would want to. Didn't something say that he didn't want to hack anymore?
Hackers are still going to hack, they're just not going to be as noisy about it. It's called, "The Sony Lesson".
Hahahahaha, touche

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
No you really dont! Geohot is a very clever individual but also a major bellend who would just cause more trouble thant its worth on the scene. He doesnt do it to help the scene but just to gain attention

P-CHYLD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaxxster said:
No you really dont! Geohot is a very clever individual but also a major bellend who would just cause more trouble thant its worth on the scene. He doesnt do it to help the scene but just to gain attention
I couldn't have said it better myself.
Someone said in one post, we need to go back underground and stop posting in these social forums and networks.
Nothing hurts a duck more than his own beak. If he had kept quiet he would have never been dinner on the table.

Z

Zorua

No. Just no.
Why do you want the 3DS to die this early?
Let it live people!

CherrySkitty

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
No. Just no.
Why do you want the 3DS to die this early?
Let it live people!

THIS!! Though... some 3DS homebrew would be okay xD. Piracy...
...I already talked about it in a older post.

Plus, ai need geohotz 2 hack mah futur3 3DS, windows 8, mah 16:9 display 'n' mah toaster so it can run some kewl cuztom FW that will alow it to make wafflez lolololololoooolloloololo...

Sigh... Stop these kind of threads, ok?

...Like they are going to listen to me xD

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd be looking more towards Team Twiizers for that than Geohot. Of course they do it only for homebrew not piracy.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lordrand11 said:
I'd be looking more towards Team Twiizers for that than Geohot. Of course they do it only for homebrew not piracy.
Yeh, they did the WII so I think they would go onto another Nintendo product
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: collecting the coins, or wall busting through the game