Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
vandawn said:
let the machine live
even though i am into the hacking theory cause paying for so many great games that will be coming out its a bit hard
but i have actually bought 3 games for the 3ds so far
before i had my psp hacked with cfw i owned about 15 games
so not to be rude but buy your own games to support the makers for 1-2years then go to piracy if you want but dont make useless threads talking about "oh yes we need that person to hack 3ds"
I for one believe that no games or movies should be payed for other then for the discs they come on.
so the earlier the better for pirating, cause im not buying this until it is fully hacked.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
vandawn said:
let the machine live
even though i am into the hacking theory cause paying for so many great games that will be coming out its a bit hard
so not to be rude but buy your own games to support the makers for 1-2years then go to piracy if you want but dont make useless threads talking about "oh yes we need that person to hack 3ds"
Many people, unlike myself, use flashcarts to try the game and buy the full version if it's worth it. Unfortunately, I am a poor high school student unable to buy $80 3DS games so I just use a flashcart.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sheimi said:
it doesn't need to be hacked.
It doesn't need to be but it would be nice
smile.gif

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atevildead said:
can someone get geohot on the case bet he can unlock it in about a week seems to be the best hacker about

Go and support 3DS games, you thief! 3DS is brand new and give a support for a while. STOP BEING A THIEF< MAN!

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Geohot the attention seeking whore screwed us all over. Sony used his HD data to find holes in the psn that aloud cheating. So til their done plugging all of them, we're w/o the PSN. It's going to be weeks before the PSN is fully functional again. Tell Geo to stay away from the 3DS. We don't want his type of "help".

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
atevildead said:
can someone get geohot on the case bet he can unlock it in about a week seems to be the best hacker about

Go and support 3DS games, you thief! 3DS is brand new and give a support for a while. STOP BEING A THIEF< MAN!
Technically piracy isn't stealing, it's copying.

But yeah, homebrew leads to piracy, always will. (though the one who enables homebrew shouldn't get the shit that geohot got, that's like sueing apple because you can play pirated music on their stuff)

Hopefully the 3DS lasts a year or so piracy free.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
If it does get hacked, I'll probably only buy the big titles such as The Legend of Zelda, Metroid (If any), Mario, and probably a few Square Enix titles. The rest I know I wouldn't play all to much so I don't want to waste $40 on something that will be played once or twice..maybe even thrice
wink.gif
. Other than all that, I Definitely can't wait for some great homebrew titles!

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
chartube12 said:
Geohot the attention seeking whore screwed us all over. Sony used his HD data to find holes in the psn that aloud cheating. So til their done plugging all of them, we're w/o the PSN. It's going to be weeks before the PSN is fully functional again. Tell Geo to stay away from the 3DS. We don't want his type of "help".
So that's what is going on, I don't have one but I heard from my cousins. Also I don't think I want the 3DS Wi-Fi to stop
frown.gif

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
chartube12 said:
I could not have said it much better with so few words.

He is a back stabbing bitch. I don't want him anywhere near the 3DS.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
DeadlyFoez said:
chartube12 said:

You're awfully picky about your pirates...

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
atevildead said:
No.

Let The Damn Thing Live For Awhile.

And Besides.

I Highly Doubt That He Could Do Shit To It.

So.

End Of Story.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
prwlr. said:
The 3DS will not die because of piracy.

So, you know, stop saying it.
I know that, but why have piracy so early?

By "Let it Live" I mean let some games come out for it. It's just started and people already want it hacked.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
chartube12 said:

Isn't that a good thing? I stopped playing mario kart (yes I know, different thing) because of people cheating. If Sony can stop people cheating because of information gained from Geohot, that that's one good thing to come of the whole mess. Cheaters ruin online gaming for everyone, the faster they put a stop to it the better.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
prwlr. said:
The 3DS will not die because of piracy.

So, you know, stop saying it.

Edit: Also @6Toushiro9; stop posting? Thanks.
It's a very convenient excuse to give investors as to why their bad software sold badly.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FireGrey said:
vandawn said:
let the machine live
I for one believe that no games or movies should be payed for other then for the discs they come on.
so the earlier the better for pirating, cause im not buying this until it is fully hacked.
I can't figure out what you're trying to say, that games should be given out for free? Please clarify.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
BobTheJoeBob said:
FireGrey said:
I can't figure out why you're trying to say, that games should be given out for free? Please clarify.
I think she's saying that she's a pirate who thinks someone mining for materials to make aluminium and oil to make plastic deserve money more so than people who actually create the content she enjoys so much.
She's also never used steam or netflix.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Nollog said:
DeadlyFoez said:
chartube12 said:

You're awfully picky about your pirates hackers...
Geohot etc. never do ANYTHING to directly allow piracy. Geohot included measures in his PS3 CFW specifically to avoid it.

Also, original poster, Geohot is not the be all and end all of hackers. He's A hacker and an attention seeking one at that. Just because he appears in the media a lot doesn't mean he owns the scene. Hell, he didn't do the main bulk of hacking on the PS3. He used other people's pre-established work (failoverflow) to poke around and find the keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb