Hacking WBFS manager and 2 disk games

damedus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok basara 2 heroes is a 2 disk set with ids RBSJ08 and RBSJ08[]. Once you pass one disk to the WBFS drive the other one comes up as an error stating the disk is in the drive already. IS there a fix for this or do i have to fake the games ID somehow?

donowprod

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used a hex editor to change the games id so I could load both games into usb loader.
If you delete the happy face from the id the game will not load from disc or usb loader.
With the happyface there the usb loader will not recognize the cover for it.

Found this on the web: "I finally realized after hours of gaming, the games are literally connected together through memory. Example, say you play DISC 2, which is basically story solo mode only. You get a character to about level 50 or so. You decide you want to play your friend in versus mode and pop DISC 1 in. When you choose that character you leveled up, he will have everything you had from DISC 2. That's why the IDs are the same."

Hope this helps.

meathook2

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
donowprod said:
I used a hex editor to change the games id so I could load both games into usb loader.
If you delete the happy face from the id the game will not load from disc or usb loader.
With the happyface there the usb loader will not recognize the cover for it.

Found this on the web: "I finally realized after hours of gaming, the games are literally connected together through memory. Example, say you play DISC 2, which is basically story solo mode only. You get a character to about level 50 or so. You decide you want to play your friend in versus mode and pop DISC 1 in. When you choose that character you leveled up, he will have everything you had from DISC 2. That's why the IDs are the same."

Hope this helps.

Hi,
I didn't quite understand what you did, bottomline.
Did you change the ID and left the happyface?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: hot take: freddy fazbear's pizzeria simulator is peak fnaf