Way to play PMD Wii Ware games fan translated on Wii U (NA)

RetroNerdGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I had been wanting to play the Wii Ware Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games and had been wondering how I would do that... but I came across some Wii U channel forwarders which let you play the games on/with the Wii U gamepad but also bypass region lock which is a problem since vWii on Wii U does not let you break region lock as far as I know since Priiloader does not work.
While I cannot provide the link to where I got the Channel Forwarders since they also provide the pre-patched games... I have uplaoded them myself to media fire which do not contain any of the game files just the forwarders.
If there is any issue with this please let me know and I will take the link off my post, but I wanted to let people know about this so that they can enjoy these games without going through much hassle especially considering some people like me may not have a Wii and a Wii U is the only option.

PMD Wii Ware Channel Forwarders

I was so excited to find out this worked so I hope you all enjoy this and know I did not do the work for any of this and any credit goes to the people who made the games, the fan translation and the channel forwarders!

PS: I do not own a EU or JP Wii U so I do not know if it works on those, I've only tested an NA/USA console.

Reactions: HeadstrongWolf

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-