Hacking Want to buy a M3i Zero in the UK

mrmicp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi All,

I have decided on a M3i Zero flash card as after reading through the forum it seems to be the best card with good support. I've also noticed that reading through the forum that there are a lot of fake cards about on the market. I was going to get it from the hanger but they are currently out of stock so I was wondering if you could recommend any trusted companies in the UK where I could a M3i Zero from?

Thanks in advance
smile.gif

StuKeeler

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, I don't know about any sites that actually sell (i.e. ship from the UK) but I have bought 2 M3i Zero's now.

The first was from Gamezway.com, when the M3i was first out and they were ok but took a while to get here.

Just this month, I ordered a second from www.0shippingzone.com. I must say their service is excellent! Very good price, fast shipping and good communication.

mrmicp

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your quick replies! Just got a email back from mike at the hanger saying that he has just got the M3i Zero's back in stock. Did see that gadgetgear website before but was a little bit unsure about it, but now you've said it's ok I will keep it in mind for next time
wink2.gif

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
do you know wich boot you are gonna use? touchpod/sakura/itouch
(I advice touchpod, looks a bit nicer imo)

jason1984

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to have a look at EbuyLife
I ordered a M3I ZERO from there for my brother's DSi last week.
It wroks very well,but it cheaper than others,you can buy it,if you are rich guys.
laugh.gif

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
N64Temp said:
jason1984 said:
Try to have a look at EbuyLife
I ordered a M3I ZERO from there for my brother's DSi last week.
It wroks very well,but it cheaper than others,you can buy it,if you are rich guys.
laugh.gif
I thought you bought an R4i SDHC for him.
dry.gif
He's a spambot, i think
No he's too clever as he can pick out threads with "flashcart recommendations" and "where to buy X". I think he's just a staff member for EBuylife.com advertising his site which is probably a scam.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
meepage said:
I got mine recently from http://www.modchip-store.co.uk/, good price and very fast delivery, is also a trusted reseller from the official website.

I would not trust modchip-store.co.uk I ordered from them over a week ago and whilst the monies have been taken nothing has materialised. It was supposed to be sent recorded 1st class delivery for next day. They have not answered any of my emails, and cannot find any contact number for them. I should have been wary when it said that the sister company consolecave.com would be the people shown on my credit card, they have the exact same web page layout and also seem to be from the UK. Prices were horrendously expensive too after I had done a bit more digging £28 for an m3i is about twice the price of most other places
frown.gif

I am in touch with my credit card company at the moment regarding this issue.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
I was not simply bumping an old thread I was informing people who may be searching for purchasing an M3i in the UK not to use modchip-store.co.uk as they do not reply to emails, they have taken the monies and have not responded to my credit card company in response to the issue (in fact they do not have an address apparantly according to the credit card company)

I wish I had heard of GBATemps own shop, shoptemp before ordering
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, would you recommend playing n64 games on a ps3 through retroarch?