Visit site
XP
Country
bloodred said:
I tested it on DSTT I tried to dldi patch it I gave me this error:
Not enough space for patch. Available 4 bytes, need 8192 bytes
I think you are close to getting this to work on DSTT
and the themes do not come out I can not see my games either
Right. I have tested only loader version, also in vain.
I wanna hear report from r4idsn user if this nds(i.e. source code) is corrupted or not.

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
someone can helpe me... used waio by woodr4sdhc.nds.... but the settings dont save...if i change the skin or language.... when a turn off and turn on again..... the changes were not saved =/

edit: nevermind..... fixed XD

supervenice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still waiting for the update----so we can play new games--please prioritize that first!! and thank u for this wonderful thing--i can play almost any new game--except for the scribblenauts.......................

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
supervenice said:
still waiting for the update----so we can play new games--please prioritize that first!! and thank u for this wonderful thing--i can play almost any new game--except for the scribblenauts.......................
sigh...
QUOTE(Xenon++ @ Jun 26 2010, 06:17 PM) WAIO "Wood All In One" [weio:]

ASKING WoodRPG/R4 PATCH GUIDELINE
Don't ask me to update code base.
Instead inform me the update of http://code.google.com/p/woodrpg/source/browse/ (currently r58)
Without SVN update, updating code base won't be possible.

You can play that by patching nds.

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to get CoverFlow DS (DScovered) to work on my original R4DS. I was using the latest version of Wood R4 1.14.2. But apparently you need WAIO to get coverflow to load games and to start on power up. But I have a hard time correctly installing WAIO or DScovered. But I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong because loading games with the default loader works fine. So.. my question is how do I correctly install WAIO on my original R4ds? (I used the search function but didn't find what I was looking for) btw, if someone can tell me how to install coverflow correctly as well that of course would be awesome
wink.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laminaatplaat said:
I'm trying to get CoverFlow DS (DScovered) to work on my original R4DS. I was using the latest version of Wood R4 1.14.2. But apparently you need WAIO to get coverflow to load games and to start on power up. But I have a hard time correctly installing WAIO or DScovered. But I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong because loading games with the default loader works fine. So.. my question is how do I correctly install WAIO on my original R4ds? (I used the search function but didn't find what I was looking for) btw, if someone can tell me how to install coverflow correctly as well that of course would be awesome
wink.gif
Use woodr4.nds and __rpg folder.
Don't worry, even though woodr4.nds is 1.14, __rpg/r4loader.nds can be 1.14.2 if you use http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xeno...mp/r4loader.nds

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
laminaatplaat said:
I'm trying to get CoverFlow DS (DScovered) to work on my original R4DS. I was using the latest version of Wood R4 1.14.2. But apparently you need WAIO to get coverflow to load games and to start on power up. But I have a hard time correctly installing WAIO or DScovered. But I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong because loading games with the default loader works fine. So.. my question is how do I correctly install WAIO on my original R4ds? (I used the search function but didn't find what I was looking for) btw, if someone can tell me how to install coverflow correctly as well that of course would be awesome ;)
Don't worry, even though woodr4.nds is 1.14, __rpg/r4loader.nds can be 1.14.2 if you use http://leafmoon.users.sourceforge.net/xeno...mp/r4loader.nds

Thanks for the super quick response
smile.gif

I did not get it to work though. So i just went back to vanilla wood 1.14.2 . I guess I need a really step by step guide to get things to work on my R4
tongue.gif

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
laminaatplaat said:
Xenon++ said:
laminaatplaat said:
I'm trying to get CoverFlow DS (DScovered) to work on my original R4DS. I was using the latest version of Wood R4 1.14.2. But apparently you need WAIO to get coverflow to load games and to start on power up. But I have a hard time correctly installing WAIO or DScovered. But I can't really tell what I'm doing wrong because loading games with the default loader works fine. So.. my question is how do I correctly install WAIO on my original R4ds? (I used the search function but didn't find what I was looking for) btw, if someone can tell me how to install coverflow correctly as well that of course would be awesome ;)

smile.gif

I did not get it to work though. So i just went back to vanilla wood 1.14.2 . I guess I need a really step by step guide to get things to work on my R4
tongue.gif
Why don't you just copy inside build folder to SD?

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xenon++ said:
laminaatplaat said:
Xenon++ said:
laminaatplaat said:

smile.gif

tongue.gif
Why don't you just copy inside build folder to SD?

I did that and your software works. I can load games etc. But when I try to use coverflow from spinal it just brings me back to the boot screen instead of starting the ds game I selected. And I can't get coverflow to start automatically when I start my DS. But these problems have nothing to do with your program I guess.

boperse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Can you make a step by step menu cause i am totally confuse with your instruction. I am using R4SDHC from r4sdhc.com because I lost my R4 and when i wanted to buy it again, the developer dumped it. I really want to play Harry Potter and Super Scribblenaut. I tried to put build in and run the game but it failed

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think super scribblenauts cannot be played until the svn is updated.

#rpglink is now built with devkitarm r32. waio.7z has r4loader.nds 1.14.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :D:)